Author Topic: is 12 ga. tdc 31/2"?  (Read 389 times)

Offline mrlizzzard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
is 12 ga. tdc 31/2"?
« on: May 11, 2005, 09:14:02 PM »
If I order a TDC will it come 31/2" chamber?

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
is 12 ga. tdc 31/2"?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2005, 12:40:40 AM »
mrlizzard,

Most are 3", but someone on here did get a 3-1/2". Do a search on the TDC and I am sure you will find it. So there are a few, but I think they would be rare at best. You could also call Customer Service and see where they did send the 3-1/2" chambered guns, they might be able to give you a lead on where to get one if that is what you are after. Good luck!
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
C/S info
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 12:30:50 AM »
I tried to find out where they shipped the TDC 20ga run from March.  They told me to have my dealer call the factory for that info.  Played it real "Close to the Vest".  Don't quite know why.  You would think they would be happy to have customers so interested in "New Products" they are producing.  Oh well,  I don't really care if I get one now.  I can wait till they are common as dirt, next year maybe.  My 2 cents!
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: C/S info
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2005, 08:38:44 PM »
Quote from: Cookieman
I tried to find out where they shipped the TDC 20ga run from March.  They told me to have my dealer call the factory for that info.  Played it real "Close to the Vest".  Don't quite know why.  You would think they would be happy to have customers so interested in "New Products" they are producing.  Oh well,  I don't really care if I get one now.  I can wait till they are common as dirt, next year maybe.  My 2 cents!

If Sports South don't have 'em, I doubt that anyone has 'em. If the truth was known, H&R probably didn't even make 'em yet. My patience is startin' to wear thin waiting for the 20ga TDC, maybe I really didn't really need one anyways. :lol:
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
is 12 ga. tdc 31/2"?
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2005, 03:36:39 PM »
I got a 3-1/2" 12 ga.. TDC...I might be willing to part with it...hmmmmmm

Mac
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...