Author Topic: Agenda 21......???  (Read 997 times)

TM7

Agenda 21......???
« on: May 14, 2005, 07:43:21 AM »
Do you know what Agenda 21 is, and what do you think of it?

.............TM7

Offline Leverdude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Agenda 21......???
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2005, 07:46:12 AM »
Not a clue.
Freedoms not free!
Support your NRA!

Offline dawei

• Contributor
    • My Brothers Rest Here
Re: Agenda 21......???
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2005, 08:38:07 AM »
Quote from: TM7
Do you know what Agenda 21 is, and what do you think of it?
.............TM7

http://www.un.org/esa/sustdev/documents/agenda21/

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
Agenda 21......???
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2005, 10:47:47 AM »
Don't know much about it but if the UN sponsored it you can bet the US will pay for the majority of it.  We would do ourselves a huge favor, save our selves a lot of headaches, money and hold onto our freedoms a whole lot better if we would get out of the UN.
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Qtip

• Avid Poster
Agenda 21......???
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2005, 10:30:05 PM »
The only agenda the UN has is for a one-world government. This likely just a support program for the same. I think the Un should move to France.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!
To God Alone Be The Glory!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Agenda 21......???
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2005, 02:16:40 AM »
Qtip;
  I thought the UN was France  ...and oh yes..Libya . Cuba, Sudan, Nigeria..almost all countries...EXCEPT for the common-sense or Christian oriented ones..

So, the UN is immoral with the oil-for-food scandal and the rape and slavery of little girls in Africa to say nothing about the "women's rights chief being covered over regarding molestation complaints by his staff !

THose countries and the UN can be judged by the company they keep...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline NYH1

Re: Agenda 21......???
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2005, 03:55:23 AM »
Do you know what Agenda 21 is it.............TM7

Yeah, in New York State you have to be 21 to drink!  :grin:

and what do you think of.............TM7

In moderation........drinking can be a good thing and a lot of fun! :toast:  :gulp:
"ROLL TIDE". . .Back To Back. . .Three In The Last Four Years "GO GIANTS"  "YANKEES"

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Agenda 21......???
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2005, 12:15:08 AM »
Such things as "agenda 21" and the Kioto agreement plus many others, is precisely why we need someone like John Bolton to represent us at the UN (useless nothing)..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Agenda 21......???
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2005, 04:45:19 PM »
TM7;
  I believe that Boulton is certainly worth a chance. Our last worthwhile UN rep was Jeanne Kirkpatrick.
   Since Kirkpatrick,we've had a bunch of UN kiss up sycophants that want to sit around and hold hands with the likes of Koffe Annan and sing "Kumbayah "...
  Throught the '90s they were cozying up with France and "greater Europe"
  The UN passed many restrictions on Saddam Hussein...and never put any teeth in them.
   If the UN had been half what they should have been...Saddam may well have obeyed SOME of them.

Youi call Boulton an antagonist , I see him as a strong diplomat, with the interests of the USA being his  first priority. That's just the way things should be !

Now that the UN has been proven to have presided in the biggest financial scandal in the history of the world, some of it's principal members have engaged in the systematic rape of little children in Africa and  nations of  Europe (esp France) has been proven to have SOLD their Security Council vote to Saddam Hussein...don't you think it's time for a change ?
   Perhaps we need someone in that office that will quit singing Kumbayah and forego the "tea & crumpets" with those entrenched "politimafia"...

As for my wishes " Get the US out of the UN; and the UN out of the US.."