Author Topic: WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR THE FOLLOW  (Read 731 times)

Offline NYH1

• Trade Count: (0)
WOULDN'T  IT  BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?

My Fellow Americans:
As you all know, the defeat of Iraq  regime has been completed.

Since  congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in  Iraq  is now complete.

This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of  all American
forces from Iraq.  This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now to begin the  reckoning.

Before me, I  have two lists. One list contains the names of  countries
which have stood by  our side during the Iraq  conflict. This list is short.
The United  Kingdom, Spain, Bulgaria,  Australia, and  Poland  are some of the countries listed there.

The other list contains everyone not on the first  list. Most of the
world's  nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of  both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately,  foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely.  The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs  of the Iraqi war.

The  American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hell-holes  and watch those government leaders grow fat on  corruption.

Need help  with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France.

In  the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward  solving the vexing social problems we still have at home. On that note, a word  to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and  eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth.  

Thirsting  for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France,  or maybe
China.

To  Israel  and the Palestinian Authority. You, boys. Work out a peace deal now. Just note  that Camp  David is closed. Maybe all of you can go to  Russia  for negotiations. They have some great palaces there. Big tables, too. I am  ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with  France,  Germany, and  Russia.  Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well. Bon  chance, mes amis.

I have  instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the  many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more  than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be  stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to  this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets  tomorrow or watch your precious
Benzes, Beamers, and limos be turned over to some of  the finest chop shops in the world. I love New  York

A special note  to our neighbors. Canada  is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you  folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.  

Mexico is  also on List 2. President Fox and his entire corrupt government really need an  attitude adjustment. I will have a couple extra tank and infantry divisions  sitting around. Guess where I am going to put em? Yep, border security. So  start doing something with your oil.

Oh, by  the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA
treaty - starting now.

We are tired of the one-way  highway.

It is time for  America  to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of  isolationism. I answer them by saying, "darn  tootin."

Nearly a century  of trying to help folks live a decent life around the
world has only earned us the undying enmity of just  about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in  America.  It is time to eliminate homelessness in America.  It is time to eliminate World Cup Soccer from America.  To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thanks guys. We owe you and we  won't forget.

To the  nations on List 2, a final thought. Drop dead.

God bless America.
Thank  you and good night.

If  you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in  English,
thank a veteran.

Please forward this to at least ten friends and see  what happens! Let's
get this  to every USA  computer

Alyce Boyd
"ROLL TIDE". . .Back To Back. . .Three In The Last Four Years "GO GIANTS"  "YANKEES"

Offline magooch

WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AN
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 04:37:46 AM »
Well, I can't argue too much with most of the sentiments.
Swingem

Offline 32WINSPL

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2005, 08:12:53 PM »
NY Hunter;
              This would indeed be sad news. Would the USA demand Canada withdraw it's involvement in Operation Enduring Freedom, you know, the military response to 9/11? Canadians willingly and rightly joined with the United States to combat this terrorisim. Canadian soldiers have already paid the ultimate sacrifice in this operation. Bronze Stars have been awarded to Canadian snipers too. Too bad you say "Drop Dead".              A concerned Canadian

Offline Bikenut

• Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2005, 04:35:07 AM »
While I whole heartedly agree with the concept of the U.S. changing it's focus from feeding the world for free to solving the problems we have within our borders......

And I also agree that those countrys that are no more than leeches should be dropped like used toilet tissue......

I do have to point out that there are a few countrys who have supported the U.S. in the past... and some who are doing so in the present. Some of those countrys offered limited support due to lack of resources or their own political turmoil... but they did try as best they could at the time.

So... for those countrys that we owe a debt of gratitude for past and/or present support, even if limited (no denegration there, ya can't expect a $100 donation from someone who only has $10 to their name) I personally say: "Thank YOU!". And I do not think we should just drop them because their present policies have changed from what they were in the past... or because they only have $10 to their name. I'd prefer to remember their help and try to help them in return.

However, for the leech countrys who not only drain our resources but also complain if the hand outs are late getting there....... I say: "The gravy train doesn't stop at your terminal anymore. When you are able to nexify your fecal matter we will consider stopping by again."

Why do we feed millions of people world wide? Would it not be better to help them be sufficient enough to rise in rebellion and change their own governments? This great U.S.A. was founded on a rebellion. Worked for us didn't it? I say.... sure we can feed them until physically strong, but educate them also and give other support so they can change their own country into something that will give themselves a better way of life. But to just keep on feeding them... and allowing the corrupt regimes to siphon off billions.... while allowing our own people to wander homeless and starving..... IS STUPID!

The above is an unsolicited and exceptionally not very humble opinion of mine.
The longer I live, the older I get.
Neither has anything to do with wisdom.

Offline NYH1

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2005, 02:30:12 PM »
Quote from: 32WINSPL
NY Hunter;
              This would indeed be sad news. Would the USA demand Canada withdraw it's involvement in Operation Enduring Freedom, you know, the military response to 9/11? Canadians willingly and rightly joined with the United States to combat this terrorisim. Canadian soldiers have already paid the ultimate sacrifice in this operation. Bronze Stars have been awarded to Canadian snipers too. Too bad you say "Drop Dead".              A concerned Canadian

32WINSPL actually I didn't say anything. I cut and pasted it here because I thought some of our very patriotic members would get a kick out it! I'm sorry if I offend you, I mean Canada did send a platoon of troop to Afghanistan, but then again Canada also told us to go sh*t in our hats when we needed them to help us in Iraq. A concerned American, Ay!
"ROLL TIDE". . .Back To Back. . .Three In The Last Four Years "GO GIANTS"  "YANKEES"

Offline 32WINSPL

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2005, 05:40:24 AM »
NY Hunter;                                                   Thanks for clearing that up. I apologise for directing my message to you, it should have not been and I am sorry for that. I mean nothing personal by my remarks and I hope that I have not offended you. Please accept my good wishes. Canada has alienated itself by not standing with the US on Iraq. This has overshadowed any good Canada may be doing elsewhere with respect to US interests. I suppose this is the saddest thing for me......Well, best to you eh? Hope we can share good discussions in future. Oh, I hope to visit the USA soon and spend some cash, $US that is. Even we get confused with our 'funny' money up here.                      ............................32WinSpl

Offline NYH1

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2005, 12:20:00 PM »
32WINSPL, I plan on spending some money in Canada as well. My father and I are trying to plan a black bear hunt in Quebec for next spring! :grin: