Author Topic: Ian, where ya been????  (Read 362 times)

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
Ian, where ya been????
« on: May 27, 2005, 11:40:29 AM »
Missed ya!! :D

Tim
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline Deadeye47

• Trade Count: (0)
Ian, where ya been????
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2005, 02:31:09 PM »
Really... :? have missed his postin for some time now....
" I believe that forgiving them [terrorists] is God''s function. OUR JOB is to arrange the meeting." Gen. Schwartzkopf........AMEN  Norman  :agree:

DECEASED 10-09-05

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
Ian, where ya been????
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 02:47:56 PM »
He was here earlier, but he got away before I could post!!
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline Haywire Haywood

• Trade Count: (2)
Ian, where ya been????
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 04:16:28 PM »
I've not been shooting the Handi's much lately.. heck, for bout 6 months actually.  Kinda fell out of it.   I moved in December and don't have a 200yd range in the backyard anymore.  Gotta plan and drive an hour to get to a decent range.  It never seems to happen.

I did pick up a nice 20cal Beeman airgun last week to keep the sparrows and starlings out of my Purple Martin housing.  I started feeling irresponsible (and rightly so) for shooting up at them with my 22.  The airgun won't be landing on anyone a mile away and is quite deadly at 35 yds.  I just gotta learn how to shoot a springer accurately.  It's a different animal.

Nice to know I'm missed, thanks  :grin:
Ian
Kids that Hunt, Fish and Trap
Dont Steal, Deal, and Murder

usually...

Offline stimpylu32

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (67)
Ian, where ya been????
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2005, 04:44:56 PM »
haywood , i know what you mean . i have 4 decent ranges within 45 min. of the house and still have to plan a week ahead to go shooting. its h :)  :) l having to have to grow up and be adults :shock:
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline Deadeye47

• Trade Count: (0)
Ian, where ya been????
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2005, 09:59:47 AM »
Glad to hear your ok Ian...sorry its such a chore to get to a range...It's hard for me to get the gumption to go myself and I only live 6 miles from the range!! I get caught up with lil projects and by afternoon I'm spent and it's too hot..... Those spring guns are fun too...I got a .177 single cock Gamo with a scope that is deadly on those "attacking" "beverage" cans on my back fence in the evenings.... :-D I do turn them on their sides to make it a little more of a challange... :roll: Corse ...making the targets is a chore too... :)
" I believe that forgiving them [terrorists] is God''s function. OUR JOB is to arrange the meeting." Gen. Schwartzkopf........AMEN  Norman  :agree:

DECEASED 10-09-05

Offline Badnews Bob

• Trade Count: (34)
Ian, where ya been????
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2005, 02:11:24 PM »
Its all a front guys, Ian seems like a perfectly normal poster here on Greybeards, But I know better that boy just aint shootin with a full mag :shock: . He dose alright as long as I keep him in line thou. I haven't shot him yet anyhow. :wink:
Badnews Bob
AE-2 USN retired