Author Topic: Just wanted to check in and say Hi  (Read 326 times)

Offline DaveH

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Just wanted to check in and say Hi
« on: June 05, 2005, 10:24:26 AM »
Hey hope all is well with everyone. Its been a while since I have been online.  Well my vacation is ending tonight I have to get back to working in the morning.  But I sure did do alot of fishing in the past month.  I hit a great bunch of crappy last week.  BTW my love life have been great since I meet laura( The DNR officer)  Man she is great !  We have been fishing or shooting at least twice a week for the past month.  Man time flies when your having fun.
Dave H.
US Army SFC(Ret)

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 02:24:40 PM »
Glad to hear from you Dave and happy everything (and your time with Laura) is going so well!!! don't forget us and enjoy yourself, you have earned it!!!....<><.... :grin:

by the way, she sounds like a keeper so far!!!!
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 01:21:32 PM »
Hey, good to hear from you. You'll have to bring her along if we ever get a chance to shoot some ducks.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 03:35:23 PM »
Good to hear from you Dave and glad to hear that life is good and I hope it continues that way for you.   :grin:   Now when are you going to introduce your Lady to us Handi-holics on this forum?  Not scared we may tell tales on you are you?   :wink:  :D
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC