Author Topic: NEF Versa Pack  (Read 625 times)

Offline ogo

• Trade Count: (0)
NEF Versa Pack
« on: June 14, 2005, 07:15:25 AM »
Going to buy my two of my grandson's there first gun. A few year's ago I bought my first grandson a Rossi 22/410 combo only cuz the dealer told me that nef quit making the versa pack. Now that I know that was a lie I'am looking at a NEF versa pack from Wally world.Question to any one who has the versa pack Is the rifle barrel drilled and tapped for a scope? The rossi is Thanx**********************ogo

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
NEF Versa Pack
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 11:00:56 AM »
Yes, it is drilled and tapped for a scope and a much better gun than the Rossi also!!!!....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline ogo

NEF Versa Pack
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 11:46:11 AM »
MSP ret. Thank you.I'am sure glad to here that. I was so up set with the quality of the Rossi that I bought for my first grandson.*************ogo

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (15)
NEF Versa Pack
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2005, 01:25:19 PM »
I have a versapac and it is indeed a neat little combo especialy for kids. I'm sur my 4 year old will give it a work out in a couple of years. I bought it for my Dad last year and it got him out shooting again for the 1st time in years. He passed away this winter and when I drove his truck away from his house it was in the back seat.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun

Offline knight0334

• Trade Count: (3)
    • Pennsylvania Firearm Owners
NEF Versa Pack
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2005, 09:25:33 AM »
you taking applications to be your next grandson?
RIP ~ Teeny: b.10/27/66 - d.07/03/07

Offline stiff neck

• Avid Poster
NEF Versa Pack
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2005, 03:29:14 PM »
the dealer told me
 I wouldn't trust a dealer farther than I could throw him.  There's plenty of info on the internet, I start and end my research there and don't even bother asking for the dealer's opinion.  I don't want "popular" rifles, I want good ones.  They like selling what's popular because it moves inventory.  Beware of the advice they give.  I've heard some REALLY stupid things from dealer's mouths.