Author Topic: Where' the Boeing.....?  (Read 4767 times)

TM7

Where' the Boeing.....?
« on: June 14, 2005, 10:08:15 AM »
Anybody have this sent to them or clicked on it....??? What do you think?
http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm

FYI.....................TM7

Offline unspellable

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Boeing
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 12:27:02 PM »
These pictures have made the rounds before.  I've heard plausible explanations but know I don't remember what they were.  (Wife says I can't remember what I went to the store for.)

Offline Matt in AK

• Contributor
Ques'que ces?
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 01:13:20 PM »
It's a French web-site, right.  Just e-mail the poor guy and tell him he's right and we're going to surrender.  It'll make no sense but he'll understand all about surrendering :wink:
Isaiah 6:8

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2005, 04:31:34 PM »
Matt;
     It's not just the French anymore, that are the surrender types...

There seem to be some in this country that are ready to "throw in the towel' and let the terrorists go on attacking us and finally win..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Sheila

• Contributor
Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2005, 06:56:40 AM »
So the people in this country are chickening out.
[

United we stand against Ovomit.

Offline IntrepidWizard

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2005, 07:13:37 AM »
I got it a UFO took the plane and its crew -right?Or is this false????????????
Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire, it is
a dangerous servant and a fearful master. -- George Washington

Offline ShadowMover

• Contributor
Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2005, 12:28:43 PM »
It is a simple question and it does deserve an explanation. We went to war over it. Thousands of lives, and billions of dollars have been spent. Calling the question stupid because it's on a French web site doesn't do justice to informing the citizenry of this republic. If it's a cover up or a false flag operation we need to know.  If an airliner crashed there, there should be tons of aluminum in the wreckage. If it was a cruise missile, or a planted bomb, there wouldn't be.

Read this and then tell me the French, historically, are cowardly:
http://www.exile.ru/2003-October-02/war_nerd.html
BTW, I'm not French, and have no connection with them, but I like to know the truth. Can you handle the truth?

Offline IntrepidWizard

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2005, 12:47:01 PM »
What is it you don't understand,a plane load of people took off and according to you and a few others just disapeared and the rest of us acknowledge that it crashed into the Pentagon if you disagree tell us where the plane and the people are.

Offline ShadowMover

• Contributor
Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2005, 07:10:20 PM »
To summarize it I guess the guy wants to know how a multi-ton airplane can hit a building and not even knock down a hole big enough for the airplane to go through.  The wings should have knocked down a bigger part of the wall, IMO.  I guess the I'm wondering where the plane is too.  I've said my two cents worth.

Offline magooch

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2005, 03:34:07 AM »
This notion fits right in there with the idea that the moon landing was done in a studio, that Dubya was appointed, that Slick Willie was impeached because of sex, that the administration knew about 9/11 ahead of time, that they have lied about the reasons for going back into Iraq and on and on and on.

One of the great things about this country is that you can believe anything you want--even if it's pure unadulterated BEEEEEE EEEEESSSSS.
Swingem

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2005, 05:29:32 AM »
Now I ain't gonna say the photos there are genuine, dunno. Not sure I recall the views from TV well enough to say if they are or are not. But I will say IF they are genuine they do indeed call a lot into question. For instance very minor damage for a plane the size that was supposed to have hit there and no damage at all to the lawn out front. No plane wreckage either. Very strange indeed IF those images are not altered and are the genuine article taken soon after the "crash".

This notion fits right in there with the idea that the moon landing was done in a studio,

Of that there is NO DOUBT at all in my mind. Man has never set foot on the moon and likely never will. I've seen enough of the original images enough times to have convinced myself they were filmed under studio conditions rat here on earth. Will go to my grave believing that.

The folks who run our government as a whole are one lying, cheating, scheming bunch of crooks of the worst order. I believe darn little of what they say and certainly do not believe more than a very tiny percentage of them have the best interest of the people of this country in mind when they act.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline IntrepidWizard

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2005, 05:51:42 AM »
Beard,you lost a lot of respect from me in the above statement.there are to many proofs to even attempt at this late date the landing.I am amazed that what I thought was a intellegent man making those remarks.

Offline ShadowMover

• Contributor
Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2005, 07:05:33 AM »
I have to agree with IntrepidWizard on the moon landing. I believe they went there and did all the things they said they did.  I agree with GB about our politicians being a bunch of liars and cheats. I hope the scientists, engineers and pilots who accomplished the greatest feat in recorded history are a more honest bunch than the politicians, and I believe they are. The picture of Armstrong, an American, stepping onto the surface of the moon still makes me choke with pride.  I watched it as it happened on an old black and white TV. I hope to live long enough to see a man step onto the surface of Mars.
As to the plane into the Pentagon, it should be a simple matter to resolve the questions.  I know a plane crash leaves a lot of very small pieces, but they do exist. I actually do believe a plane hit the building, but I'd be happier seeing the details, instead of being told I don't need to know, or classifying me a surrender monkey or a conspiracy nut.

Offline IntrepidWizard

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2005, 07:11:38 AM »
You cannot have this many people involved in the Moon Landing or the Pentagon crash without somebody speaking out,people tend not to keep secrets,but I will keep going back to the same statement if it is true what happened to the Boeing and it's crew and passangers because it is missing----------is that hard to understand?

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2005, 04:24:13 PM »
And if you folks believe the moon landing was real then you too have lost the respect I had for your intelligence. If you watch the videos with eyes and mind open you'll know there is no way they were on the moon but could have only been in a film studio.

What?

Well as a for instance when the first man "on the moon" stepped out the sun was behind him in the photo clearly shown. BUT he was fully lighted from the front as was the lander. By what? Could only have been artifical lighting placed just to illuminate him.

How about when the feet of the lander were shown up close there was no sand or dust on them even tho much was raised or would have had to be by the engines.

Same on take off. The lander just leaped into the sky yet not one single bit of dust or sand was raised. How did they do that without the engine blazing fire? Yet no fire was seen and no dust was raised.

I could go on but won't. Believe what you want but it shows me you're a pawn easily convinced by anything the government says.

There has never been a man on the moon. Can't ever be either. Why? The Van Allen Radiation Belt. Look it up. No way under the sun was the thin walls of the ship they were "supposed" to be in able to protect the men from the radiation. You guys will believe anything the government feeds you.

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline IntrepidWizard

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2005, 04:35:42 PM »
Beard,you have to be kidding ,sun reflection off the moon dust was the lighting,the "dust" which was brought back as well as the rocks answer your next question and scientist not the Government has gone on and on and on with the answers,also ,again a conspiracy of that magnitude would not be kept quiet no more than the rumors on this board,one does need to read out side of this forum.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2005, 04:45:32 PM »
Jeez, the naivety of the US population absolutely amazes me. The entire space program was a joke and the biggest hoak foisted on the people of this country that ever has been. If you were paid the bucks those guys were to convince the public you'd lie for them too. Sorry I'm dead serious. Anyone who actually believes the stories to me ain't thinking straight.

Sun reflecting off moon dust? Dust from where? There ain't no air there remember? Any dust actually stirred up by the landing would have long since been settled before the guy went outside in the movie script. And if it did there would have been some on the feet of the lander but there wasn't. Nope sorry can't buy that story.

Hey I brought some "moon dust" and "moon rocks" back from a couple of my trips west too. Same stuff those guys delivered. Do you honestly think a chunk of the moon if it could be had would be that much different than a chunk of earth? Why? The table of the elements is the same here as there. They have nothing we don't.

How folks can believe the lies told during those years is beyond me.

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2005, 04:58:52 PM »
Back to the Pentagon for a moment. Let's take a look at one of the photos in TM7's "proof" link.

Anyone care to explain how it is so nice and neat and nearly round? Did that plane NOT have wings? If so why did the bricks on each side not even get a scratch from them?

What's that black stuff above the center of the hole? Smut from smoke? From a fire? A blast?

Dunno. I honestly have no clue what happened that day at the Pentagon. Maybe a plane did hit it. Maybe it didn't. To be honest I've seen nothing that convinces me either way. But the more proof photos like that are offered the more convinced I become another government cover up of somethng is afoot. Maybe what really hit was a missle not a plane. Dunno. Oh this one I just have to say I've not seen enough evidence either way to be convince what happened that day.

Ya want my theory? No I realize you don't. It might mess up your preconcieved notions that the government never lies. I think they shot the plane down the damage to the Pentagon came from a missle that missed.

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125

Offline IntrepidWizard

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2005, 05:03:11 PM »
because of no atmosphere there is no distortion of light,but I digress you are to far out of it and closed mind to listen or learn from those who are not "Government" and to easily fooled as in the Pentagon crash.

Offline powderman

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2005, 05:06:29 PM »
I guess I'm a dummy because I believe we landed on the moon. I remember watching intently as the camera panned the surface. I was looking for, uhh, gee, I'm not sure. Life maybe??? I was maybe expecting lil green men maybe? Not real sure what I was expecting, but I do believe we have landed men on the moon. POWDERMAN.  :D  :D  :D  :D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline IntrepidWizard

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2005, 05:32:11 PM »
So does the rest of the scientific world and especially the Ruskies .

Offline ShadowMover

• Contributor
Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2005, 06:48:46 PM »
Well, after looking at the very informative site on the crash that another member had posted, I believe it was a plane that crashed there.  The photos and the information convinced me.

As to the moon landing, the reason there was no 'dust' floating around is because there is no air to keep it suspended, and because any dust there would have been blasted away by the landing rockets on the lander as it came in. Any particles hit by the rocket blast would be moved at very high speeds, by the velocity of the rocket exhaust, faster than most bullets. The rocket flame we see in the air looks different in a vacuum, a point they often forget in cheap space movies of the 50s. Good point about the Russians, they would have loved to point out our failings. How about the other space missions, were they filmed at home too?

I'm sure this isn't going to convince any doubters, but I had to say it. At least we can still discuss these topics in a free manner.

Offline IntrepidWizard

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2005, 04:16:24 AM »
Thank God high speed bullets don't turn to 'plastic' when they hit things.

There seem to be a mess of adled brains on this forum that need to hear from the families of those killed in the Pentagon attacked-I for one am dumbfounded by what is being said.

Offline magooch

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2005, 05:38:01 AM »
It's okay to be a skeptic, guys, but you've got to know the difference between scratching your butt and tearing a hole in it.  I don't believe everything that the government says and I don't believe everything that the media says, but between the two, the truth does leak out.

I've seen plane wrecks of the sort that hit the Pentagon and it doesn't surprise me a bit that the plane became many small parts.

Conspiracies, conspiracies...lets try to keep it real, guys.
Swingem

Offline IntrepidWizard

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2005, 07:13:00 AM »

Offline jhm

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2005, 05:51:05 PM »
I believe we landed on the moon, and the golf ball was hit on the moon, because it was a spaulding ball and I found it on a golf course in Mich., and it said on it quote the first golf ball hit on the moon, so there is your proof, you can all relax, :D    JIM

Offline SAWgunner

• Contributor
    • http://www.ranger.org/
Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2005, 04:44:47 AM »
Quote from: IntrepidWizard
You cannot have this many people involved in the Moon Landing or the Pentagon crash without somebody speaking out,people tend not to keep secrets,...?

Yes, you can, and it is done on a daily basis.

SAWgunner
Nosce Hostem
"Birds of Prey" 743rd MI BN
Proud Freemason-Chugwater Lodge No. 23

Offline IntrepidWizard

Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2005, 05:06:51 AM »
SAW,thousands of people were involved but some are only interested in one-----why is that.

Offline SAWgunner

• Contributor
    • http://www.ranger.org/
Where' the Boeing.....?
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2005, 06:31:24 AM »
Quote from: IntrepidWizard
SAW,thousands of people were involved but some are only interested in one-----why is that.

Could you elaborate, I am having trouble faollowing you.

Thanks,

SAW
Nosce Hostem
"Birds of Prey" 743rd MI BN
Proud Freemason-Chugwater Lodge No. 23

Offline mamerch

hmmm, ya'lls crazy...
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2005, 09:28:28 AM »
The whole thing about the plane hitting the Pentagon is crap.  It happened.
Wings in airplanes are made of aluminum not steel.  The walls of the Pentagon are thick.  Not just brick.  The section that was hit had just been rebuilt specifically to withstand an attack.  It had been "hardened" as we say.  Sort of like the difference between a wood frame house and a house built to the new tornado/hurricane standards.  One survives a hurricane intact, the other is rubble.  The biggest thing that makes me believe that the airliner did in fact hit the Pentagon is that a couple of friends of my who are Colonel's (one of which was a leading scientist for the AF for almost 30 years) were in there.  One was in the building and helped with the evac.  The other, the AF Colonel saw the impact and was a witness several times before Congressional commitee's.  I respect them both, not just because they are/were O-6's  and I'm and E-6 but because I feel that both men are above reproach.

Oh yeah, yep we went to the moon.  Buddy of mine's uncle was an astronaut on Skylab.  No, he didn't go to the moon he ended up being accepted into the program to late for Apollo missions but he did know the guys on the first moon mission. I just can't see him lying to everyone in our town and all of the kids like me that looked up to him.  There are scientific answers for all of the question that the naysayers pose.  Sort of like there are Biblical answers for evolution.

You all believe what you want to believe but, I would bet a cold one that if you looked with the right telescope you would find the remains of the lunar module (not all of it came back) on the coordinates that NASA says we landed on.

Everyone has an opinion.  Some are right, some are wrong.  There is no reason to make a personal attack on someone because their opinion differs from yours.

mamerch