Author Topic: Bobby scores again  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Bobby scores again
« on: November 30, 2002, 05:50:51 AM »
Bobby went back hunting again today after taking the spike buck yesterday and scored on a 2.5 year old 8 point today. He was hunting at CWMA across from the Frog Pond and according to him about a mile back in.

He tried to get me to go back in there with him today but this old fat boy ain't up to no mile long hike back in to hunt deer any more.

Here is the photo:

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Robert

• Trade Count: (0)
Good job
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2002, 06:00:11 AM »
....that's a great pic..meat in the freezer.
....make it count

Offline markc

Well now,
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2002, 01:47:29 AM »
That boy is putting you to shame GB.  IS he atleast sharing some steaks with you?  
markc :-D
markc

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Bobby scores again
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2002, 07:06:44 AM »
Not really. We both have killed two so far this season. I think he has maybe been out more days than me but am not sure. He went a bunch of days with bow before gun season opened and missed some. Robin Hood he ain't.  :-D

Yew know I don't eat the deer I just shoot them. I've given my two to him and Matt. By now with four deer down they should have about all they need in the freezer I'd think. Bobby is gonna bring some over for Faye and Phil as they eat deer but not me.

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Mrs Graybeard

• A Real Regular
Bobby scores again
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2002, 07:12:20 AM »
And Phil and I can only eat it when GB has gone on a trip.
Kind hearts are gardens, Kind thoughts are roots, Kind words are blossoms, Kind deeds are fruits.

Offline Mohawk

Hey Mark!
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2002, 06:35:57 PM »
Hey Mark, good to hear ya' got one! Went out hunting in the back pasture several times and have passed a few small bucks and several does. I'm gonna give about another week before taking some more meat deer. I'll save some for ya'! :wink:

Offline markc

Hey Faye & Mohawk
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2002, 02:17:07 AM »
Hey Faye good 2 hear from you.  Hows the blueberry jam making going?  My mouth is watering for some of that jam.

Mohawk,  When's a good time for me to come out and thin out those cull bucks and does for ya?  Week day, weekend?   Let me know and I will take a day off and drive up there and meet ya.    I passed on turkeys with the .444P.  Woulda been interesting though. :D
markc
markc

Offline rockbilly

Bobby's Buck
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2002, 03:58:37 PM »
Hey GB, Bobby's 8 point looks almost like a twin to the one my son killed Saturday morning.  This is the second one for him, the first was a big 10.  My grand son hunted with us yesterday afternoon, he told me he passed a big six (spread)  because pa-pa hadn't killed one yet.  I took a doe for meat, but have not seen a buck I wanted to waste a tag on.  I did get a mule deer over Thanksgiving down near Alpine, nothing to brag about, but the only one I seen, and on the next to last day of our hunt.  He'll eat.  If I can figure out out to add a picture, I'll send one of my son's buck.