Author Topic: Taliban Snipers  (Read 661 times)

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
Taliban Snipers
« on: July 11, 2005, 08:54:27 AM »
Last night an aquantense showed me a video of Taliban snipers being removed by Americian snipers.  The Americians were using rifles shooting the .50 Cal BMG cartridge.  It reminded me of the video of prairie dogs, same affect.  I think that video should be showen through out Afganistan, and Pakistan.  The terrioist would then have trouble getting snipers.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Taliban Snipers
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 12:07:09 PM »
What passes for a "sniper" among the taliban...would perhaps, pass for a "Marksman" with the Rangers or Marines...

Pleased about that...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline fe352v8

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • Evolve or become extinct
Taliban Snipers
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 01:37:48 PM »
I have some video, that was emailed to me, of US snipers taking out some folks in Afganistan, with a 50 cal.  Somewhat graphic and very dramatic.  If you pm me I will e-mail it to you.

life is no joke but funny things happen

jon
life is no joke but funny things happen

jon

Offline Rogue Ram

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Taliban Snipers
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 10:43:15 PM »
Not sure which video this is,  but there is one out there that some idiot is labeling as "Marine snipers shooting taliban", but if you magnify it and slow it down they are shooting rockchucks out here in the west with a .50.    

RR