Author Topic: When Zell speaks, people listen  (Read 501 times)

Offline pffft

• Trade Count: (0)
When Zell speaks, people listen
« on: July 29, 2005, 03:07:08 PM »
Good ol' Zell speaks up in defense of the Firearms firms.
http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2005/07/29/firearms_firms_need_protection/

Anyone who seeks reimbursement for their own negligence deserves to be flushed down the big river where they belong.

Offline magooch

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 03:48:16 AM »
Zell is one of maybe two or three Democrats that are true Americans.  That party is no longer what it was when Zell became a member and I doubt that it will ever return to those days.  I think Sen. Miller has stuck with his party out of pure stubberness and the commitment not to be run out by the insanity that exists there now.
Swingem

Offline pffft

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2005, 12:36:15 PM »
I would trust Zell over a bunch of others.
His values tower above those of the norm.

There were several good places for recreation around here until some pansy hurt himself and found a way to convince the courts that the business is responsible. If someone thinks he can challenge a course, and then fails, then it is a result of his own inadequacies, and nobody else's. Shyster lawyers prowl like leeches and would starve their own mothers if it meant gaining a profit. Liberal judges are too willing to oblige them these days.

Where's that BIG STICK Teddy left behind?

I got an email this morning in regard to this site.
http://carol_fus.tripod.com/army_hero_hollywood.html

Check out the list of medals Audie Murphy collected.
There was only one person I didn't recognize.
Most were very famous.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2005, 04:56:08 PM »
Zell has logic and common sense...something that seems to be in short supply on the left...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)