Author Topic: TDC Choke Tubes  (Read 345 times)

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
TDC Choke Tubes
« on: August 15, 2005, 11:59:22 PM »
Can you buy tubes for the TDC 20/12ga at the local sports stores or do you have to order them from H&R?  I see it comes with a Mod. tube.  I would also want a Full, Extra Full and Improved.  Are these tubes made exclusive for the TDC's?
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
TDC Choke Tubes
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 12:30:44 AM »
Any choke tube which fits a winchoke system will fit a H&R/NEF....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
Thanks Andy
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2005, 11:08:26 AM »
I thought I had read that someplace.  I was unable to remember where.  Have you heard any reports on the TDC 20ga.?  Checker stocks...No checkered stocks...Likes or Dislikes.   Really seems like they took a while to hit the market.
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
TDC Choke Tubes
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2005, 12:05:56 PM »
I have not heard from anyone that has a 20 gauge yet but they sure sound like a winner!!! The early TDC's had smooth walnut stocks and as far as I know the newer (2005) production guns all have the checkered walnut stocks....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley