Author Topic: Niffty video  (Read 619 times)

Offline Dictator

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Niffty video
« on: August 27, 2005, 12:17:45 PM »
You guys want to see some kind of cool videos, go to http://www.pbocorp.biz/ and click on the action link. This is one of the few places to see some really big stuff shot, like the 13" Dictator SC mortars, 30lb Parotts etc.

Offline Dictator

• Avid Poster
Niffty video
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 11:27:33 AM »
You know what guys, every so often you come across something that is either totally stupid, or just plain, pardon my english, pisses you off. The Paulson Brothers in Wisconsin made and had on display at Ft. McCoy Army base in WI. a beautiful full scale 13" Sea Coast "Dictator" mortar that you can see them live fire on their web site. I e-mailed them to see when they might fire that big dog again and they e-mailed me back to say that after 911, they were asked to remove the mortar, which they did  :cry: . Here is a company that produces and supports the hobby we all love and has this handed to them. I asked if they thought they would fire it again and they don't know yet. Just another example of idiot, low-life terrorists costing us one more of our small enjoyments and freedoms. Wouldn't you love to stuff a bunch off these terrorist losers into a "Dictator" and yank the lanyard

Joe

Offline GGaskill

• Trade Count: (2)
Niffty video
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 12:06:38 PM »
I don't want to get too far afield here but I have to say that the problem here is not the terrorists but the reaction of the authorities at Ft. McCoy.  The PBO seacoast mortar posed no risk to anyone at or near Ft. McCoy yet the authorities required its removal.  It is this kind of politically correct decision making that is costing us our freedoms.  Terrorists are just the current excuse.
GG
“If you're not a liberal at 20, you have no heart; if you're not a conservative at 40, you have no brain.”
--Winston Churchill

Offline Dictator

• Avid Poster
Niffty video
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2005, 12:14:01 PM »
I agree. Good point G