Author Topic: Gimmick? or some possible benefit?????  (Read 1851 times)

Offline ajshoots

• Trade Count: (0)
Gimmick? or some possible benefit?????
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2005, 03:45:17 PM »
Thanks for the info Phoneman. Did it change POI at 100yds or just tighten groups at 200 and 300?

Offline Phoneman

• Avid Poster
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2005, 04:12:28 PM »
just tightened my groups. I don't normally shoot at 100 unless I'm sighting in a new rifle. What changes my poi more is the type of rest I'm using at the time. but it still tightened my groups using three different types of rests.

Offline Norseman112

• A Real Regular
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2005, 05:54:21 PM »
Mac,
I understand about not being able to afford a smith(been there myself) and hey it works and people get tighter groups and they are happy thats all that matters; and I am the kind of guy who would be happy for them.

Norse  :D

Offline ThudThumper

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2005, 07:45:25 PM »
I'll admit, at first glance it looked like garbage...but after hearing some of your claims I'm interested.  It could very well improve groups significantly--I just didn't think it was massive enough to affect resonance.  After thinking about it, though, I think it has a lot more potential than what I first credited.

For $20, any improvement would be great--especially considering people easily spend 10 times that working on other parts of the gun for the same results...
When the whole world is crashing down around me, atleast I'll have my SKS.