Author Topic: Prez Al Gore/John Kerry  (Read 569 times)

Offline Shorty

• Trade Count: (0)
Prez Al Gore/John Kerry
« on: September 14, 2005, 03:46:02 PM »
With the press lambasting Bush, polls showing Bush's ratings way down, the libs blaming Bush for Katrina, Iraq, the economy, ad infinitum, I wonder, does anyone ever think about what might have been different if Gore or Kerry had been president?  They both supported the Iraq invasion, and they both have said that we can't cut-and-run.  Obviously, neither would have "saved" New Orleans!  Oil prices would still be the same.  The golbe would still be warming.  So, What's the beef?  I almost wish that one of those jerks had won so that the Dem's would have only themselves to blame.  :roll:

Offline rockbilly

Prez Al Gore/John Kerry
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 04:20:30 PM »
:D Jorge W. Boosh and Vince Fox in '08............The new World Order Party.

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
Prez Al Gore/John Kerry
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2005, 02:59:49 AM »
The beef is that the papers are liberal and their hype is to blame a republican for eveything.  The fact that they consider Bush responsible for katrina and the failure of the LA state emergency management office and the elected leaders to take necessary preparations should highlight the idea that whenever the dems and libs want to complain about something they always point the finger in the other direction.  

Yep, it is true - President Bush used weather control equipment we took from the nazi's at the end of WWII to start katrina and orient her to democratic Loosiana, and then purposely did not violate the established chain of command to save those poor wretched 10 thousand souls, whose numbers translate into the low hundreds, escape their wrath.  I guess it is their way of trying to reduce the welfare roles.  

Sadly though, nobody has mentioned the peronsal and material losses in the other gulf states where the witch sat down.  All they are whizzin' about is the terrible cultural losses in an area that reminds me more of a south American 3rd world ghetto than an American city.  

My real gripe is that with the mindset in LA/NO, they will believe that.  JMHO.  Mikey.

Offline SAWgunner

• Contributor
    • http://www.ranger.org/
Prez Al Gore/John Kerry
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2005, 10:42:48 AM »
Ahhh, do not judge Louisiana based on New Orleans, which is what most Yankees do.  Louisiana is not a Democratic state by far...just New Orleans which happens to be the epicenter of the population.  That would be like judging America on New York or California.  Most of the population outside of New Orleans could care less for politics and most don't vote, but that dosen't mean they are democratic.  Once again the papers create a false belief of knowledge about a certain subject.  If you ask anyone from Louisiana that isn't from New Orleans, most will tell you that they have no use for the city, especially now.  Ask any Southerner what happens in the South after a major catastrophe, and they will describe the looting scenes that all of you have seen on TV (I mean exactly what you have seen).

SAWgunner

Proud Coonass by birth.
Nosce Hostem
"Birds of Prey" 743rd MI BN
Proud Freemason-Chugwater Lodge No. 23

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Prez Al Gore/John Kerry
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 10:56:58 AM »
What you guys fail to grasp is that if Al the Bore or Kerry were prez they would have called up the National Guard or sent in the Marines ahead of the storm and had them force it to take another path that would have allowed it to miss US territory.  :eek:  Didn't Klinton do that each time one threatened?  :-D

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline jhm

Prez Al Gore/John Kerry
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2005, 12:11:36 PM »
Clinton / Gore / Kerry were all bigger windbags than Katrina could have ever been, They would have promissed them everything to get their vote then left them hanging just like the Dems. have done for years, but they havent figured that out yet.