Author Topic: .204 ultra varmit  (Read 493 times)

Offline Steel_Cowboy

• Trade Count: (0)
.204 ultra varmit
« on: September 17, 2005, 11:07:26 AM »
Hi guys and gals new to the board here :).Had a question just got my new ultra varmit and love it. 1 question the button ya push to break it down is kinda loose it works fine was wondering if this is normal or should it be tight?Loose as in woobles a little side to side like i said it functions properly but this is my 1st break down single shot so i was concerned and im a worry wart :)

Ty for the help

Offline shaner

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (66)
.204 ultra varmit
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 11:17:06 AM »
hey id say ur good  to go they have play in them  if alls workin then id say its fine , shoot the thing an if u have any problems contact NEF they stand behind things fairly well ,

Offline Steel_Cowboy

.204 ultra varmit
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2005, 02:08:35 PM »
ty for the reply.It does tighten up some when the barrel is removed but not all the way.It just seems weird that it has movement side to side and up and down?Any one else have movment side to side and up and down?

Thanks

Offline greenjeans

• A Real Regular
.204 ultra varmit
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2005, 04:00:36 PM »
I have 4 Handis and they all have some play in the latch. Never had a problem with any of them and have never had one pop open after firing. Seems to be normal.
Romans 8:38,39

Offline myarmor

• Trade Count: (46)
.204 ultra varmit
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2005, 04:55:38 PM »
Good to have ya here Steel Cowboy. Stick around friend.
greenjeans is right, every Handi I have humbly held has the movement with the latch. It in no way effects performance or is defective. Your good to go.
 How's she shoot?

Offline Datil

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (17)
Welcome
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2005, 05:02:54 PM »
Steel Cowboy, Welcome to GBO forum, come often , stay late, enjoy.
 This is good place for info.
 Marv.

Offline Lost Okie

• Avid Poster
.204 ultra varmit
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2005, 03:12:20 PM »
Steel Cowboy, you have to be extremely careful on this site....for some reason its infected with a disease known as Handiholic itis....Its not lethal (until the better half realizes how many barrels you actually have)....Actually, great sight, loads of information and a good group of folks (from all posts that I have read).  All that and a great rifle too.....