Author Topic: Leupold& optic zone  (Read 769 times)

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Leupold& optic zone
« on: September 19, 2005, 01:35:33 PM »
Hello I'am here to report about the great service both have given me. I bought a leupold base and rings from the optic zone. About three months ago the base was not right the front ring wouldn't lock down. Called talked to tammy at the zone she said I was pass the 30 day warranty . But not a problem if leupold didn't want to take care of the problem she would. I LAUGH  because  leupold is pretty good about stuff like this. She give me a phone # to leupold problem solved.:grin:

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
Leupold& optic zone
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2005, 06:50:17 PM »
Any time I have had a problem with Leupold rings, no matter how old they were they replaced them. Leupold is great in my book.  :D
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA

Offline Grubbs

• Contributor
Leupold& optic zone
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2005, 04:35:49 AM »
Redhawk, I have a serious question.  My dad has an older rifle with a Leupold (I think a VXII) 6x on it.  The scope is probably 15 years old. It won't hold zero very well any more.  will Leupold still take care of this?

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
Leupold& optic zone
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2005, 07:24:08 AM »
Quote from: Grubbs
Redhawk, I have a serious question.  My dad has an older rifle with a Leupold (I think a VXII) 6x on it.  The scope is probably 15 years old. It won't hold zero very well any more.  will Leupold still take care of this?

They sure will. Give them a call and let them know what your problem is and I am more than sure they will tell you to send it in.  :D  That why I love Leupold so much.  :-D
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
Leupold& optic zone
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2005, 07:28:18 AM »
Grub, Send in the scope. I had one that my grand father gave to me. It was 35 years old. They rebuilt it @ no charge.   :wink:

Offline Grubbs

• Contributor
Leupold& optic zone
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2005, 10:47:58 AM »
Thanks for the help.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

Offline Zachary

Leupold& optic zone
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2005, 01:55:07 PM »
Many of our members and guests know that I purchase virtually all of my scopes from the opticzone.  What they don't know is that I started purchasing many scopes from the opticzone even well before they were a sponsor on at GBO.

I used to look all over the net to find the best deals.  At that time, I bought a couple of scopes from bearbasin because they had some low prices.  However, in my experience the people at bearbasin were very rude.  In the beginning they sounded nice, but if you spent more than 10 seconds talking about a product, they would ask me "Are you going to buy anything sir?"  What the heck is that all about???? :roll:  

Sometime later I found the opticzone.  I didn't know Jon or his wife.  All I knew was that they had some very low prices.  In fact, the optic zone's prices were the lowest that I found!  And do you know what the other benefit was?  Their service was just excellent!!  Plus, you could talk with Jon and he would "shoot the breeze" with you about various products, and I loved that.

Then, after some more time passed, I noticed that the optic zone became a member of this site, and then after that became a sponsor, and  I'm happy for them.  

Like I said, I started buying several scopes from the opticzone before they were affiliated with this site.  For the last few years or so, I think that I have purchased about 10 or so scopes from Jon, and I have been extremely happy with their low prices and excellent service.  I honestly don't know of anyone who has had less than an the best experience with them.

Congrats on your experience with the opticzone!

Zachary