Author Topic: The anti's have  (Read 1112 times)

Offline Eagle Guns

• Trade Count: (0)
The anti's have
« on: October 03, 2005, 04:54:34 AM »
stooped to a new low with this one!   :evil:

http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=2014492005

Offline unspellable

• A Real Regular
ads
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2005, 08:21:49 AM »
It gives "low" a bad name.

They have outdone themselves.

Maybe this is because they have not yet firgured out a spin to put on the New Orleans situation.

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
The anti's have
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 08:50:01 AM »
It just shows how stupid they are.  :evil:
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA

Offline WNY_Whitetailer

• Look at me I'm white and nerdy
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Working...
    • http://www.dec.state.ny.us/
The anti's have
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 10:22:21 AM »
"It is sad that such an organisation would hold the 900,000 men and women who work in the Florida tourism industry, and whose lives depend on it, hostage to their political agenda."

I took this from the article...I am shaking my head in disbelief at these brainless dolts.
Patience comes with age and You can't teach common sense

Offline unspellable

• A Real Regular
The Brady Bunch
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2005, 12:08:44 PM »
I would be willing to use a number of rather uncomplimentary terms in describing the Brady Bunch, but stupid and brainless are not among them, much as I might wish they were.

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
The anti's have
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2005, 02:51:17 PM »
Fearmongers!

Offline Dusty Miller

The anti's have
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2005, 09:01:07 PM »
Hey, c'mon folks, did you REALLY expect anything better from them?  Stooping to new lows is their specialty.
When seconds mean life or death, the police are only minutes away!

Offline williamlayton

The anti's have
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2005, 01:06:54 AM »
I have resigned myownself to stop being bothered by those who would care not to think, or, THINK they can prevent all forms of injury or death by the actions of a law.
As they would believe that all would obey ANY law (they) put themselves at risk to those who would applaud this as it gives them (who would not obey) more power over those who would count on them obeying a law that they would not obey.
Folks should always be aware of the one fact, that there are those who are not bothered/hindered in their actions by any law and self protection is necessary to repel those folks.
Laws only give rise to the proper paperwork to fill out so that those who would report it would have a place to report it.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline unspellable

• A Real Regular
the anti movement
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2005, 02:40:14 AM »
While the rank and file of the antigun movement may be too lazy to think, I am afraid the leadership has more sinister motives than reducing firearm related fatalities.  They may lack wisdom, but they are not stupid.  Lenin didn't make the world a better place, but nobody ever accused him of being stupid.  It's a mistake to assume the leadership is stupid.

Offline Flinch

The anti's have
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2005, 07:31:56 AM »
I think that to call these people stupid is not out of line at all.
 If you look at their agenda, to dis-arm Americans, and ask yourself why?
 Is it because they are utopians who think that guns are the source of all evil? Thats stupid.
Or is it because they are all communists who think that gun control is the first big step in destroying a free nation. I think distroying our freedom is also stupid.
 If they think that the quality of life would be better under total control of an oppresive government, without the God given right to self defence, they are stupid.

Offline unspellable

• A Real Regular
stupid?
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2005, 09:02:00 AM »
<< If they think that the quality of life would be better under total control of an oppresive government, without the God given right to self defence, they are stupid.  >>

If you happen to be the one doing the supressing it may look that way.

Stupid implies the lack of ability to plan an effective strategy.  Have you seen very many gun control laws repealed lately?  I used Lenin as an example.  No one calls him stupid because he managed to manuver events in such a way as to place him self in power and the democratic government out of power in spite of plenty of opponents.

That doesn't mean I would call Lenin right, but I wouldn't call him stupid either.

The rank and file in the anti -gun movement are for the most part too lazy to think rather than too stupid.  As for the leadership, you have to remember that gun control is not about guns.  Their objectives may not be admirable, but they have some notion of how to get there.  Assuming they are stupid is to underestimate the enemy, something he is always glad to have you do.

Offline mr.frosty

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
The anti's have
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2005, 10:01:53 AM »
I think I'm gonna puke from this one :oops:
Do these people even for one second think about that a person has to
make a trans atlantic flight which may carry over 200 passengers maybe
attacked  from any terrorist threat.
Where do these idiots come from?
Do they have any physics knowledge? An inanimate object does not move
without help.
Unintelligent life forms from another country.
" People should say what they mean and mean what they say. Life is too short to be lead down the wrong path."

Offline Sir Knight

• Share what you know & learn what you don't.
    • Triple-F Ranch
The anti's have
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2005, 01:56:47 AM »
Folks, this is a good thing. Various FL touriist organization are filing class action lawsuits against the Brady Bunch for advertizing false and misleading statements which directly have a negative impact on their income and most legal experts believe that they have a good chance of winning.

Looks like the Brady bunch might have gone too far this time and hopefully they will be sued out of business.
The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor because the one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anything.

Offline Questor

The anti's have
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2005, 03:03:45 AM »
There was a piece on the nightly news yesterday about this. Brady is distributing leaflets at the Miami International airport warning people they could be shot. They are doing similar distributions at foreign airports to warn travellers away from Florida.

It would surprise me if this did not cross the threshold of free speech and enter the realm of interfering with interstate commerce or some other similar serious offense.
Safety first

Offline Sir Knight

• Share what you know & learn what you don't.
    • Triple-F Ranch
The anti's have
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2005, 03:12:11 AM »
It does. If your free speech contains false information and that causes financial loss for someone, you then become legally liable.

Hopefully the Brady bunch will be sued out of existence!
The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor because the one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anything.

Offline jackz

The anti's have
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2005, 05:47:21 AM »
My feelings on their antics getting more and more Loony is a sign that they are becoming desperate. To me it is a sign that we are winning. Slowly... but steadily winning!
They are about to be shown how much they lie. Maybe, just maybe this is the one to do it. They have just messed with a complete State!

Regards, Jack

Offline jamaldog87

The anti's have
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2005, 10:09:20 AM »
I live in FL and more people have knife than guns. Over sea were you can't have a gun knife are use by killer to rob and kill people all the time. Guns are not the promble people are it as long as people are evil bad things will happen.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends