Author Topic: GBO, Matt and Bill Thanks!  (Read 311 times)

Offline Cookiemann

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Apple Valley, MN
GBO, Matt and Bill Thanks!
« on: January 01, 2006, 11:49:31 PM »
I don't know what you guys did, but the forum sites are popping in great, since last night.  I have had, as others have, lots of problems in the last couple weeks.  Trying to post was a pain and replying to posts was even worse.  It seems as though its all repaired.  Everything I have clicked on this morning is popping right in.  GOOD JOB, GUYS.  THANK YOU
NOT ON MY WATCH

"AIM small...MISS small"

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 02:59:33 AM »
:D , Your so right Cookieman, what a news years gift Matt and GB have given us, and to think we didn't get anything for them!!!....<><.... :oops:  :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline Markus

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (15)
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 02:08:16 AM »
A big thanks from me as well. I usually take a look a couple times a day and I wasn't able to do much of anything on hear for a few days. I really missed it. It was like a best friend had gone out of town unexpectedly.
PROUD REDNECK CONSERVATIVE

I'd much rather be remembered for being a great shot than having the most expensive gun