Author Topic: Boycott Cabelas  (Read 279 times)

Offline rockbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
Boycott Cabelas
« on: January 12, 2006, 12:43:41 PM »
:D I have spent a lot of my hard earned bucks at Cabelas, but no more.  I got the attached from a friend today and I think a boycot of Cabelas is in order.

I am not opposed to legal immigration, but illegal situtation is getting out of hand, so I do have a problem with those that are not in this country legally.

Unchecked, the illegal immigrant numbers will only continue to grow and eventually lead to the downfall of this country.  There are already massive problems in several states, increased tax due to the number on welfare, the number seeking medical attention, and those taking jobs that American can and would take.  Several major corporations, Wal-Mart, GE, and the federal government to name a few, all hire illegals.  They do this to increase profit margins since the illegals often work for less than minimum wage and ask for no benifits.  FEMA has hired hundreds of them in New Orleans, why wern't these jobs offered to citizens of NO so they could move back home and earn a living?

Darn, I hate to get started on this subject, but if you have the same views that I do, then check out the attached web and drop a line to Cabelas management.  I think they were wrong for terminating an employee for his views and stating his opinion.

http://www.boycottcabelas.com/patriot.html

"Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an invited house guest."  JMO :x