Author Topic: Bushmaster M4A3  (Read 652 times)

Offline Carwi

• Trade Count: (0)
    • http://home.carolina.rr.com/carwi
Bushmaster M4A3
« on: February 08, 2006, 05:11:24 AM »
I just ordered a Bushmaster 16in M4 Type Rifle with Izzy Flash Suppressor the other day. Does anyone have any experience with this rifle? I ordered it with the A3 version as to mount a scope. I'm going to use it for varminting, target, and plinking.
Flinching Due to Heavy Recoil, is only a state of Mind!! :eek:

Offline Luvmygunz

Bushmaster M4A3
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 08:53:08 AM »
Congrats! my friend, i had just bought the same rifle last month, did not get to shoot it yet, but what beauty. Sorry that i can't reply with any experience with the rifle as for this one is my first, but i am excited for you, its like christmas all over again. :grin:
Touch my girl...Touch my truck...Don't touch my GUNS!

Offline Savage

Bushmaster M4A3
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 03:29:40 AM »
Congrats!
I have an old "Bushmaster Shorty" which in an A-2. It has had zero failures to date with all ammo tried, and outshoots some of the better bolt rifles I've owned at 100yds. Mine has the collapsable stock and weapons light mounted. I use it for a patrol rifle, and "three gun" matches. Guess you could say I'm happy with mine!
Savage
An appeaser is one who feeds the crocodile hoping it will eat him last,

Offline SAWgunner

• Contributor
    • http://www.ranger.org/
Bushmaster M4A3
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 04:38:14 AM »
Yeah, I love mine also.  I have the M4A3, and am killing a 10"X10"X1/4" boiler plate at 300 yards with iron sights.  I have about 1000 rounds of various stuff through it and no malfunctions.  Be careful taking off and putting back on the carrying handle, though, as mine shifts zero slightly (Which is typical of all picatinny mounted sights).  I will never put anything other than iron sights on mine.

SAW
Nosce Hostem
"Birds of Prey" 743rd MI BN
Proud Freemason-Chugwater Lodge No. 23