Author Topic: Sweet service from the optic zone  (Read 643 times)

Offline carsonsig

• Trade Count: (0)
Sweet service from the optic zone
« on: February 17, 2006, 12:04:03 PM »
I went looking for my first scope at the optic zone  based solely on the recomendations of the people on this site.  I even paid a few bucks more, as so many people on here said I wouldnt regret it!  Well, I sure dont.  

I Ordered my Buriss Fullfield II 3-9x40 with free binoculars (SWEEEET) late tuesday afternoon.  it was sitting on my stoop yesterday when I got home. I couldnt believe it.  Paid their base rate shipping, and it came WELL packed in 2 days.  I definately wont hesitate to order from them again.  

Great Job Optic Zone!   :-D

BTW, I didnt recieve any reward for my glowing review, but my address is available on request!!! :twisted:

Carson

Offline Lead Poison

• Avid Poster
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 02:34:24 PM »
I just ordered my very first scope from the Optics Zone and it sounds like the Optics Zone has good reputation with everyone on this forum.

I wanted a quality scope to put on my custom barrelled rifles. Hopefully, I chose a good scope, its a Zeiss 4.5-14x44 Conquest.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 06:01:08 PM »
If you really ordered from the OpticS Zone you ordered from a fake a pretender and a company who is trying to cash in on the good reputation of Jon and the REAL Optic Zone. You likely paid more and for sure won't get the same service.

The are NOT the same company.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline carsonsig

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 06:33:03 PM »
yeah, it is www.theopticzone.com  that is the winner.

Offline Lead Poison

• Avid Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 01:44:40 PM »
Graybeard you're right. I did get the company names confused. After your post I went back and checked who I actually did order from. As it turns out, the company was "Optics Spot."  :oops:

They do however, appear to be a good company as well;  and they are an authorized Zeiss dealer. Does anyone have any experience with this company?

Offline TheOpticZone

• A Real Regular
    • http://www.theopticzone.com
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2006, 02:13:11 PM »
Carson,

We are glad that you received your scope on time and to your satisfaction.  Enjoy the new scope and binoculars.
Jon Jackoviak
The Optic Zone
www.theopticzone.com

The Place for all your Optic Needs!

Offline Loosecat

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2006, 12:28:01 PM »
Thanks Jon!!

Ordered a master series simmons prohunter 3-9x40 on Thursday and arrived today (Monday). Im in New Zealand and that is super fast for an international order. First impressions - for a $100 scope - nice. Seems well put together and quite bright and crisp optically.

Again, thanks for the swift and friendly service.

Offline doorgunner

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2006, 01:37:51 PM »
I'll pipe in and say that Jon and his company are top notch.  I recently ordered a silver Nikon Buckmaster 3-9X from them, and it arrived super fast.  Just got back from the range, and it shoots great to boot.  It didn't hurt that Jon's prices couldn't be beat either.

Jon, keep up the great work, and thanks for taking care of all of us.

Brian P.
San Antonio, Texas
"Walk Softly, and Carry a Large Caliber Bolt Gun!"