Author Topic: 7.62x39 in Handi Rifle REPLY to Cynray's Post  (Read 225 times)

Offline Robert

• Trade Count: (0)
7.62x39 in Handi Rifle REPLY to Cynray's Post
« on: February 22, 2006, 06:33:26 AM »
For some reason...I still cannot reply to most of the posts on GBO Forums.  I  f*^*#&g give up.  I will try and see if I can post a reply as a new post.  I have just about had it with this crap.  I tried to post a reply in another thread most of all last week and I finally gave up.  I am starting to think that this is a 'READ ONLY' Forum.  We can make NEW Posts...but what GOOD are our posts if they cannot get a reply?

My Handi 7.62x39 dosent just 'NOT LIKE' milsurp....it just plain and simple WILL NOT FIRE with any milsurp I have tried or Wolf ammo.  That being said....I absolutely LOVE mine.  It does exactly what I intended it to do.  I can shoot SUPER FAST reloads with 100-125 gr bullets useing either .308 OR .310 bullets, or....... I can load it with BIG 200 gr Hornady Roundnose or my own cast bullets with super light loads that are quieter than my 22rf.  I bought a second frame just so I can keep my 7.62 always ready to go.
  Cynrays, if you already have a receiver, you just need to send it in to NEF and they will fit a barrel for you.  They are excellent.  If you do not re-load, there is commercial ammo available that will fire nicely in it.
....make it count