Author Topic: Adventure of a lifetime....  (Read 841 times)

Offline rockbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
Adventure of a lifetime....
« on: March 07, 2006, 02:27:46 PM »
:roll: If you are ready for  the adventure of a lifetime, TRY THIS:

Enter Mexico illegally. Never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense. Just find a way to sneak in.

Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family.

Demand bilingual nurses and doctors to treat you.

Demand bilingual local government forms, bulletins, and applications that allow you to access the same benefits as Mexican citizens are entitled to.

Procreate abundantly. Deflect any criticism of this reproductive behavior with, "It is a cultural USA thing. You would not understand, amigo."

Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children do likewise.

Demand free education for your kids. And demand classes on American culture be taught in the Mexican school system.

Openly flaunt your American identity.  Fly Old Glory from your rooftop, or proudly display it in your front window or on your car bumper. Complain about the "unfairness" in Mexico.

Demand a local Mexican driver license. This will afford you other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorized, illegal presence in Mexico.

Drive around with no liability insurance and ignore local traffic laws.

Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English to all its officers.

Attempt to vote in Mexican elections even though you are there illegally.

Denounce anyone who criticizes your demands or behavior as "racist". Demand that the Mexican Government punish those citizens.

If you get deported, repeat the same procedure again - you know there is no penalty for repeat offenders.

Good luck!  You may be demanding for a long time.

Because it will never happen. It will not happen in Mexico or any other country in the world except right here in the United States, Land of the naive, stupid, cowardly, misguided, politically correct politicians.

If you agree, pass it on. If you don't , go ahead and try the above in Mexico.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 03:09:54 PM »
Amen to that, very good!
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline Shorty

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 02:16:33 PM »
rockbilly,
You missed one.  
Form a protest march in the capitol city to DEMAND your RIGHTS!
This was done just this week! :roll:

Offline Norseman112

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 03:48:11 PM »
Amen! very well said!

John

Offline dodd3

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2006, 03:47:53 PM »
rockbilly your wrong about it would not happen  any where else in the world.i
it happens in australia we have they same kind of misguidid polititions.
bernie :x
if its feral its in peril

Offline rockbilly

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 06:01:24 AM »
:shock: dodd3.  I am sure there are other countries that have simular problems, but we seem to make our problems here in America.  I have traveled quite a bit, and most ever where you go Americans are looked upon as a bunch of "suckers" because of the general public's views of many of the self-inflicted wounds we suffer.

We tend to condone a situation until it gets out of hand and then attempt to throw money at it to make it go away.  Within the next few weeks, immigration will again be addressed by out lawmakers (?) but it is too little, too late.  With an estimated 11 million (likely more) illegal immigrants already in this country we are doomed to live with it.  At this point our ecomomy would suffer greatly if they were deportred.  But again, it is the American way to reward and give citizenship to those who break the law. Enforced, the current laws could have prevent our problem, but we have not have an adminstration in many years that was strong enough, and willing to take on immigration and enforce the laws.

I was amazed last week as I watched all the immigrants march in several of our larger cities.  If they want to be Americans and remain in this country, then why the hell are they in the streets waving a Mexican flag?  If their bond to the home country is so strong, why didn't they stay there? :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Bottom line.  In my opinion, sometime in the near future there WILL be a civil war here again.  It will be driven by the efforts of the spanish speaking immigrants desire to turn this country into a mexican state with deep pockets.  I may get a lot of flack over that statement, but you can already see the involement of the Mexican government in their efforts to change out laws and open the borders to all who wish to come across.  But a war may be prevented if they take America at the ballot box.

Offline Savage .250

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2006, 02:36:31 AM »
Quote from: Shorty
rockbilly,
You missed one.  
Form a protest march in the capitol city to DEMAND your RIGHTS!
This was done just this week! :roll:

You might add: Disrubt traffic, endanger lives, throw in some looting, wave the AMERICAN flag plus do all the shouting in ENGLISH, "Demand"  
  citizenship............that`s correct, DEMAND!!!  
  Surely the Mexican gov`t will see the errors of it`s ways and grant all
   "Guest worker cards" which will allow you to stay for a length of time them be required to return to your poor country. Like that`s going to happen.
   You like that idea because they can`t find you now ( There are an estimated 11 million illegal immigrants now)  so grab the GWC and disappear. Life is good.
" The best part of the hunt is not the harvest but in the experience."

Offline countryrebel8174

• Avid Poster
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2006, 10:07:20 PM »
yea i think we should build a huge wall 20 feet into the ground and 30 feet in the air and it should have snipers and 50 caliber machine guns on it all along the mexican border. i am unsympathetic.

country rebel
they can try and take my guns....but i aint givin' em up until all my shells are gone or i quit breathing.

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2006, 11:10:56 PM »
I feel sorry for those folks in Mexico. The system has always been dehumanizing.
I wish we would expend some energy in HELPING Mexico to become a true democracy and I think those folks down there should start the ball rolling. I am surprised mexico has not been overwhelmed by revolution, seems like those folks need to get out the brasso and shine up.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline countryrebel8174

• Avid Poster
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2006, 01:04:32 AM »
well if we sent all the illegal ones back with 1 dollar each and told them to put it towards there economy they would be rich...but i still think we should build a wall with 50 caliber machine guns :wink:

country rebel
they can try and take my guns....but i aint givin' em up until all my shells are gone or i quit breathing.