Author Topic: What was Carla Martin thinking?  (Read 607 times)

Offline Danegeld

• Trade Count: (0)
What was Carla Martin thinking?
« on: March 17, 2006, 01:59:07 AM »
Or, was Carla Martin thinking?

???????????????????????????
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/03/16/ca...tin/index.html

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Who is Carla Jean Martin and how did she wind up in so much trouble?

Until Monday, Martin, 51, was a mid-career attorney working in relative obscurity at the Transportation Safety Administration.

Now she's a fixture in the news.

It began with the disclosure of conduct that threatens to derail the sentencing trial of Zacarias Moussaoui, the only person to face a U.S. jury in connection with the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

Martin is accused of improperly contacting a half-dozen aviation safety witnesses in violation of a judge's order.

???????????????????????
Sometimes 'Blond Jokes' aren't funny...
Ben

As far as ole' Carla* I think it's not impossible that she had been contacted by concerned Al-Quada sympathizers and duped or otherwise into performing this treasonous act. Why? Z Moussiowee  can continue his destructive ways in prison by converting other confused/criminally inclined souls into minions of EVIL.

*1. Carla traveled extensively as a flt attendant and jet setter for many years.

*2. Carla's unmarried w/out children to tie her down.

*3. Carla is an attractive BLOND (don't get angry, please try to understand the Arab Male's mind) and if she traveled to any predominantly Muslim country no doubt would have been contacted and offered BIG $$$ to be some Sheik or Junior Prince's wife or concubine. Look at how many blonds there are in Islamic Royal families, Queen Noor, Suha Arafat, etc.

Do not worry, this just isn't some coin nut's wacko theory who just can't seem to find the right word. There are people in high places looking into these possibilities now. In Robert Baer's (ex CIA Agent) book "Sleeping With The Devil" which I have and recommend all to read.  He touches on this method or use of insertion of blond agents (Valerie Plame???) into Muslim countries for data mining operations...

Spy vs. Spy

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 07:07:06 AM »
The link doesn't work..

Mac
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...

Offline Danegeld

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 07:36:51 AM »

Offline Savage .250

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 07:39:43 AM »
Yesterdays paper had a article ref her problems and in it her mother said, "She (Marla) didn`t hear the judge say that cause she was to deep in thought."  O, well i guess that covers that!  
  Will "Big Brother" take action against her? Will she get  some sort of sanction or will  it just get swept under the rug?
  If she passed the bar exam you can bet she knows better.
" The best part of the hunt is not the harvest but in the experience."

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2006, 01:44:30 PM »
Do any of you recall that case not long ago where that fat, ugly female lawyer for one of those Al Queda types was jailed ?
  Seems that in her infatuation, she assisted her "client" ...delivering messages to his terrorist brotherhood.
  It's a mad, mad world....really good looking teachers are molesting 13 yr old students...
   Danegeld could have a valid point there..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Danegeld

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2006, 02:09:20 PM »
Ironglow,

I think Islam should be OUTLAWED in prison.  When some of these criminals  are released they are nothing but Terror Robots, bent on destruction.  It will happen...  Check this commercial out.  Very disturbing.
http://ad-rag.com/117074.php

Arm yourself and protect what you hold dear.
Ben