Author Topic: indoor fun  (Read 1247 times)

Offline Cheesehead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
indoor fun
« on: May 04, 2006, 06:05:38 PM »
I will admit I have been very bored lately. I am home recovering from minor surgery. Thankfully I have my Airstrike 240 airsoft pistol to entertain myself. Many targets of opportunity in my house. While the Wife and kid are out I am busy. Targets like the coffee cup on the dining room table, the wall phone. the window on the back door, the box of corn flakes on the counter, the cat that does not like me anyways, just kidding about the cat. Like I said, I have been bored. The gun has not broke any thing yet. The plastic ammo bounces like a rubber ball and eye protection is vital.

Cheese
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.

Offline Black_Wolf

• Trade Count: (0)
indoor fun
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 07:31:59 PM »
Glad your having fun while you are getting better. Hope all is going well with your recovery. If you get bored of stationary targets, get yourself some balloons and throw one in the air and see how long you can keep it from hitting the ground by shooting it aloft with paced shots. You might have to get heavy duty ballons depending on the power of your pistol. The punching type ballons with the big rubber band you see at toy stores work well with the electric rifles. Might give ya more of a challenge than the ole coffee cup :)  :D

Offline bobcattrapper13

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: indoor fun
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 10:05:43 AM »
I wore out my first airsoft pistol by shooting balloons and army men in my room. Its a great way to pass the time.