Author Topic: koffi loves you  (Read 1556 times)

Offline IntrepidWizard

• Trade Count: (0)
koffi loves you
« on: May 09, 2006, 11:50:19 AM »
Dear Fellow American,

This 4th of July, while you and your family celebrate the 230th Anniversary of the founding of our great nation, there's one party you won't be invited to...

...And that's the party that Kofi Annan is throwing at United Nations headquarters in New York -- using your tax dollars -- for nearly fifty dictatorships, six terrorist states, governments that endorse execution based on religious faith, and a multitude of other nations from around the globe.

You see, this party isn't to honor your freedoms -- but to conspire to take them away.

Over our July 4th holiday, on American soil, they are preparing to enact a legally-binding treaty that would give the U.N. unchallengeable power to ban civilian ownership of ALL firearms.

That means your rifles, your shotguns and your handguns. AND YOUR FREEDOM!

To learn what you can do to stop the U.N.'s global gun ban treaty-before it destroys our Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms visit www.stopungunban.org.

Just as a handful of patriots fired the "shot heard 'round the world" at Concord Bridge, it's up to you and me and every patriot who cherishes our Bill of Rights to tell the world today that our nation will not be bullied by the U.N.

Thank you for acting today.

Wayne LaPierre
Executive Vice President
National Rifle Association of America
Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire, it is
a dangerous servant and a fearful master. -- George Washington

Offline SAWgunner

• Contributor
    • http://www.ranger.org/
koffi loves you
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 01:23:54 PM »
Yeah, I just contributed $100 when the NRA called the other day about this matter.  Talk about your classic NWO Conspiracy.
Nosce Hostem
"Birds of Prey" 743rd MI BN
Proud Freemason-Chugwater Lodge No. 23

Offline victorcharlie

koffi loves you
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 02:43:55 PM »
When they pry it from my cold, dead, hands........... :(
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline Dirigo

koffi loves you
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 03:06:43 PM »
Quote from: victorcharlie
When they pry it from my cold, dead, hands........... :(
unless its a short barreled, select fire, silenced, imported parts kit, "destructive device", or a weapon containing more than 10 imported parts, we can comprimise on those

Offline covertcowboy

Re: koffi loves you
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2006, 01:46:21 PM »
if he wants my guns, he can get off of his corrupt ass and come and get them any time he wants to...
wait,
no, he'll have his dogs bark at us instead...

will someone please remind me why the UN IS?
me?
give you my wallet?
...ain't gonna happen bub

Offline DWTim

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2006, 03:42:57 PM »
Hey, look at the bright side, the committee ended without coming to a decision. Of course this pow-wow took precedence over the IDF-Hizbollah war, and when Uncle Koffi finally did something about that, he got a couple of his observers killed by placing them right on the battlefield.

"No, I will not resign."

Let's see Bush try that one in '08.

Offline nabob

• A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2006, 03:43:42 AM »
I think that the impotence of the UN can be shown over and over again, not the least of which is in the Middle East.

Worrying about whether such an impotent agency as the UN can somehow compel you to give up firearms is silly. That's kind of like worrying about whether the Ladies Flower Club of Baltimore is going to lead a coup to overthrow the government.

To me, bringing this up is just an attempt to push people's buttons to get them to contribute money, nothing more. Scare tactics, in order to be effective, must have something actually scary behind them. I'm more afraid of the Ladies Flower Club than the UN.

Offline S.S.

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 07:57:41 AM »
I almost feel sorry for the U.N. Troops who try to Enforce this.
I do not know of anywhere in the world where U.N. Troops have
been effective.
Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
"A wise man does not pee against the wind".