Author Topic: LBT Bullet from Veral in .458 LFN  (Read 441 times)

Offline swifty

• Trade Count: (0)
LBT Bullet from Veral in .458 LFN
« on: May 11, 2006, 04:42:06 AM »
Is Veral making moulds now?
I have a three year old price list which I think is still current but I don't know if he is still shipping moulds.
I want a mould for my 1886 Winchester sized about .460. I don't know is where the crimp grove is on the bullet. The max length to feed properly is 2.92 inches. The usual limit is 2.88.The starline brass is 2.4, so the measurment from nose to crimp canula is about .48.[/b]
Does the mould from Veral cast a bullet that I need?
The reason I want Verals LFN design is for better ballistics and better quality.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 04:57:46 AM »
Veral has a Forum here at GBO. He is temporarily unavailable to respond. His wife Judy has some moulds in stock ready to deliver. You'll have to call her to see what's in stock at this time. I have posted the number on Veral's Forum.

He is expected to be back and making moulds by early July I think. Again this information has been posted by me on his forum. Judy is taking orders now for him to make and deliver as soon as he is back to work on them in July.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Scott T

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 02:36:32 PM »
Thanks for the info Bill, I was using one of his molds tonight.  I need to call her and make sure my lube supply is replentished. :D