• Contributor
Iran
« on: May 30, 2006, 07:06:25 AM »
What would YOU do?

Offline rockbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
Iran
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 03:49:49 PM »
:shock: The situation in Iran should be approached with caution.  Our military is stretched to the max now, unles we are prepared to drop the big one we should never entertain the idea of any type of military operation in, or against Iran.  And if you have been watching the news, you are aware of a new and present threat in South America.  :eek:

I think cutting off the food items we export to Iran and to those countries that support them would be an effective tool to bring them around to our way of thinking.   :wink:

Offline powderman

Iran
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 04:41:36 PM »
Iran wants a war. They put their faith in a long dead warlord named mohamed. They have a holy well that they throw sacrifices, and offer prayers to, they believe a 12 th iman dwells there. Iman may not be the correct word, not sure. They believe that if they can start a war, that he will come out and destroy ALL non muslims, at least that is what their head scumbag believes. I doubt the iranian people want war, but they do as they are told. They are satans disciples, and love doing his work. They will get their war, the people will suffer greatly. I've predicted that they will be bombed heavily by the 4th of July this year, no facts, just a gut feeling. If we don't do it, Israel will. Like iraq, they are a Godless nation. God is loving, caring, forgiving, and blesses his people. The God they pray to is one of hatred, murder, and unforgiveness. Since there is only one God, I call them Godless, because the real God isn't like that. God does not reward murderers. How could anyone believe that God would reward them for murdering non muslim children??? Muslims do. I would think that they would finally wqake up. Every time they mess with us or Israel they get their butts kicked royally. I would think that they would begin to realize that their allah just aint doing it for them. their koran, written by their warlord mohamed, tells them to lay in wait for infidels and kill them, among other things. Their islam is full of hatred and death to all but them. I hope and pray that the world wakes up and sees these scum for the cancer that they are. Iran will get their war, but they won't like it. POWDERMAN.  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline WylieKy

• A Real Regular
Iran
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 04:07:11 AM »
The problem with going to war with Muslum countries is the price of victory, and I'm not talking about cost in our citizens lives.  I'm talking about the cost of the soul of our country.  I think that to win we need to shoot every cow, goat, sheep, and camel.  Raze and salt every field.  Level every building and demolish every dam.  Carpet bomb every bit of road.  And then you send in the troops.  
Or, as I said on a similar post that we need to "nuke em till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

I think that unless we are willing to do this, we leave Iran alone.  These are smart people.  It is similar to the Colonists fighting the Indians, excuse me Native Americans.  When the Indians didn't line up across a field and take turns shooting, the Colonist were scandalized at their lack of honor.  The Indians were fighting the smart fight.  They couldn't win linded up across a field, so they fought from cover and used woodland tactics.  Same thing here, the ___________ (insert appropiat Musulim country here) can't beat us at our type of war, so they are fighting the way they know and have a chance of winning.  And in Iraq they are winning.  They have happily lost 10s if not 100s of times more fighters as we have, and our country is ready to throw in the towel.  Iran would be the same, only worse, as they are unified compared to Iraq.

WylieKy
This that I do, I do by my own free will.

Offline powderman

Iran
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 02:03:08 PM »
WYLIEKY. Like most of the middle east, iran is a Godless nation. Like other islamic nations, they teach their children to hate all non muslims from birth. By the time their kids reach puberty, they are so far indoctrinated in hatred and death that they will never be able to function in a positive way in any civilized society, and  the women will just breed more like them. The only way to win a war with the Godless ones is to throw away the rule book, they have no rules, just kill innocents. It will take drastic measures to control these scum. Violence and death is what they believe in, the only thing they understand, we should oblige them. They want to be martyrs and die for allah??? It's our duty to help them on their way. POWDERMAN.  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline Echo4Lima

• Contributor
Re: Iran
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 09:40:07 AM »
I want to know why thier ports, border crossings, bridges, airports, and any other way I may have missed for the movement of ANYTHING in or out of that country is still functioning?! 

As far as I'm concerned, these things should have been dealt with in 1979 and maintained as rubble since then!

Offline Rogue Ram

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 06:20:01 PM »
I agree with the above. Same thing with Iraq. Don't go to war unless you are going to WIN IT. All this crap about the poor prisoners in Guantanamo bay........and the whining by eveyone including McCain about the Geneva Convention! Enough already! These people cut heads off of prisoners and laugh about it! To them the Geneva Convention is nothing. Leave them alone. Become energy self sufficient, put them all in the poor house (never happen but....). They want a war, give em what Wylie said only times TEN. Then don't clean it up like Germany, Japan, and Iraq. Give it back to the jackals.

RR

Offline 308Win

• Avid Poster
  • US ARMY-1956-1968,the rest I don't remember!
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2006, 03:49:57 AM »
Rogue Ram, You've expressed my feelings to the letter.
How much money must we spend before we learn to concentrate on the front sight?"Col Jeff Cooper"

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2006, 05:32:22 PM »
I agree with the above. Same thing with Iraq. Don't go to war unless you are going to WIN IT. All this crap about the poor prisoners in Guantanamo bay........and the whining by eveyone including McCain about the Geneva Convention! Enough already! These people cut heads off of prisoners and laugh about it! To them the Geneva Convention is nothing. Leave them alone. Become energy self sufficient, put them all in the poor house (never happen but....). They want a war, give em what Wylie said only times TEN. Then don't clean it up like Germany, Japan, and Iraq. Give it back to the jackals.

RR

Yea, me too!! And as TM7 says, we should not feed the Beast. We should be self sufficient when it comes to energy for our own survival, economy
& a whole lot of reasons. But this particular beast will be fed by Russia, China, France & others who want their oil. So, I am afraid this idiot will get his war from us in due time.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline prairiedog555

• Contributor
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 12:20:15 PM »
bring back Saddam, he hates them, opps, we killed another potential ally, well then get someone like him to do the dirty work for us, but I guess you would need some smart people in Gov to make a deal.  The last thing I would do is spend our lives and treasure before trying to get some other potential enemy to do it for us.  There has to be someone in Iran we can support and supply to give them something to occupy their minds with.
I don't say " Kill them all, I say let them kill themselves"

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2007, 11:10:58 PM »
Since Iran has stated that as soon as they have the capability they will hit Isreal with Nukes.  Just stand by, Isreal is going to take them out.

Our problem is we have troops on both sides of Iran.  We will have to move them fast to prevent contamination.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2007, 02:31:16 AM »
  I'm for all out war with all the muslime countries. They are nothing  but murdering animals. All muslimes are a threat to the rest of the world. Even the ones that say they are allied with us will stab us in the back when the time is right. We need an all out war of anihilation against this murder cult. I know that aint a pretty thought but they are they are a cancer that is spreading and will engulf the world and destoy it if not copletley eradicated.

The lavender sky thought of energy independence is a nice thought. But that is a utopian fantacy, and utopia doesn't exhist.

Islime is the cause of 99% of all terrorism in the world. The filthy Mohammedites are moving into America now. They want to enslave everone in the world. Including you. The people of America need to band together. We may have to do some dirty things. Freedom is never free. The Balkans had it right when they were cleaning these vermin from thier midst. It is too bad Clinton and The United nations interfered. Milosovich was a hero to the world.

Nuke em, gas em, poison em, I don't care how just so the disease is eradicated. They are not our equals they are a disease on humanity and do not deserve any compassoin whatsoever.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Sourdough

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2007, 09:51:13 AM »
Independence from middleeastern oil is possiable.  It would not be forever, but long enough for science to develop alternate sourses. 

But the lies being spread by the environmentalist, and the people in the lower 48 that unquestionably believe them will never let us do it.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline fe352v8

• A Real Regular
  • Evolve or become extinct
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2007, 11:00:41 AM »

Ever been to war Billy?

Ever even served in the military?

Your profile says you’re only 39, the enlistment age is now 42.  Why aren’t you there, carrying out your own little genocide?

I can’t speak for others, but as someone who served as grunt and was wounded in combat during Viet Nam, and the stepfather of a two combat tour, once wounded Marine, and father in-law of a recently returned Army grunt, I find your exuberance for war rather disgusting, and your choice of heroes repugnant.

Life is no joke but funny things happen

jon

life is no joke but funny things happen

jon

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2007, 02:31:37 PM »
   Yes I have served. I was in from march 1989 to march 1993. I was a 16R Vulcan Air defence gunner. Now my son 17 is in the MN national guard as a mechanic split training. He is thinking of transfering to the Marines if they will let him when he graduates. My daughter 15 plans on enlisting at 18.

I missed the first desert storm. Not by my choice. I cannot reenlist due to a medical problem or I would have on 9/12/01.

As for "genocide" that would involve killing something considered human. Muslimes are sub human. The problem is that the Lavender sky crowd cannot make a judgment. Islam and ALL muslimes are evil and need to be eradicated from this earth.

Would the world be a better place without muslimes?

99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2007, 03:23:44 PM »
BILLY. In answer to your question. YEEEEESSSSS, the world would be a better place without that Godless cult. Even the so called peaceful ones are a threat, you never know who to trust. How soon people forget that the Godless ones who murdered 3,000 Americans lived here, some for several years. Model citizens, had American friends, even girlfriends who suspected nothing. Then they got their orders to murder Americans. American friends???? Nope, they only used Americans, they had no real friends except for the other Godless ones. They pretended to be friends so they could kill. They are taught to hate from birth, it comes natural to them. Their own koran, satans handbook, teaches them that it's not only ok, even encourages them,  to lie to infidels, uhhhhh you and me, to attain their agenda of world dominence.
Islam is a Godless cult bent on the anhilation of every man, woman, and child that will not conform to their cult and wicked ways. I pray the world wakes up and sees them for the rabid animals they are before it's too late. Their mosques are their lairs where hatred and death are taught. It wouldn't bother me to see them all leave America and the free world. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( :( :( :(

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2007, 06:21:19 PM »
I'm for all out war with all the muslime countries. They are nothing  but murdering animals. All muslimes are a threat to the rest of the world.
Sounds to me like you are also a murdering animal… oh wait no you want some one else to do it right… But you do sound all too eager for your children to go fight a war that was started by other warmongers to feed an economy dependant on war.

Even the ones that say they are allied with us will stab us in the back when the time is right.

So you will beat them to the punch and be the one stabbing in the back.

We need an all out war of anihilation against this murder cult. I know that aint a pretty thought but they are they are a cancer that is spreading and will engulf the world and destoy it if not copletley eradicated.
Nope that would be the “US Corporate Government” that has become cancer like to the world.

The lavender sky thought of energy independence is a nice thought. But that is a utopian fantacy, and utopia doesn't exhist.
Hmmm you really show your intellect with some of your comments. First of all our reserve is more than enough to last us until such time as alternative fuel technology could advance to a stage that our dependence on petroleum based fuels are minimal. A fact that can not be argued is that we had the foresight to know this problem was coming but did nothing to prepare for it other than build our military for eventual world domination. Another fact is that technology does not advance without research and development. Which we have until the last few years done very little if any and none that I am aware of was government funded. This simply implies that our government had/has no desire to create alternatives to petroleum based fuels because those who pull the strings have too much stock in the oil markets. I am not referring to Bush either when I say those pulling strings as he is just a puppet at the end like the rest of us.

Islime is the cause of 99% of all terrorism in the world. The filthy Mohammedites are moving into America now.
Do you really believe this? Are you really that brainwashed? I guess you think that they are responsible for 9-11 also. Did you know that 9 of the 19 hijackers have now given interviews with the media post 9-11 and yet the FBI does not even bother to remove them as the hijackers? After all I think that giving an interview after the event should be proof enough it was not them. Well that is unless with them being sub human and all they are able to walk away from airplane crashes unharmed.

They want to enslave everone in the world. Including you. The people of America need to band together.
Again your ignorance on a subject that you are so outspoken on is terrifying to me. For over 15 years now American presidents have called for a “New World Order”. So I ask you who is it that is trying to take over the world? Oh yeah that’s right we are doing it in the name of freedom and democracy. These are used as the smoke and mirrors to fool and misinform the masses. Commonsense tells us that you can not have freedom unless you desire it. Freedom can not be given; it must be taken and embraced to the point that it becomes the core of your beliefs. If it is not the core of your beliefs you will loose it.

I challenge you to find a copy of the original constitution and compare it to our current distorted version and look at how much of your freedom has been taken from you. As a gun owner I would think that you would understand and realize that your right to have firearms is very precious. This is also the last right that they will need to take from you in order to enslave you. When the right to bear arms is gone you are pretty much screwed. So with that in mind why don’t we look at how long they have been eating away at this very right? Keep in mind who the new “Speaker of the House” is… Do a little research and find out what she has said on record about gun control and her plans. Also keep your eyes open because there will be another “Attack on Freedom” this year, some say September I think March or May. But the point is it will be an inside job that gets blamed on a new patsy to further fuel public outrage and prompt the continuation of a war that has already been said to last for generations to come. If Americans continue on with an attitude of “my government has my best interest in mind” then were screwed plain and simple. . People have got to take action and find honest people to send to congress and stop all the outside funding. Stop making it a career and start making it a public service after all wasn’t that its original purpose. Until then as I said we’re all screwed.

We may have to do some dirty things. Freedom is never free.
Yes and as I said it can’t be given either. Dirty things? How about crushing a kid’s family jewels in front of his parents? I think we have been doing the dirty things for a long time and now. I also think that enough people have had enough and thus mass death is imminent. The third world is bigger now in population and thus it is time to kill off a few hundred thousand of ours followed by a few million of theirs. It is sad but the writing has been on the walls for years and people have chosen not to see it.

The Balkans had it right when they were cleaning these vermin from thier midst. It is too bad Clinton and The United nations interfered. Milosovich was a hero to the world.
Ok now I just think you’re an idiot

Nuke em, gas em, poison em, I don't care how just so the disease is eradicated. They are not our equals they are a disease on humanity and do not deserve any compassoin whatsoever.
I bet you’re a good christian man too aren’t you…

Matt
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline fe352v8

• A Real Regular
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2007, 06:22:25 PM »
History is replete with examples of those who viewed others as less then human and history has shown that those who have have acted less like humans then those they regarded as sub-human.

If one substitutes American for Muslims, you could be a radical Mullah:

As for "genocide" that would involve killing something considered human. Muslimes are sub human. The problem is that the Lavender sky crowd cannot make a judgment. Islam and ALL muslimes are evil and need to be eradicated from this earth.

Would the world be a better place without muslimes?

So how are you and those that preach the annihilation of all Muslims any different?

If your children do go to war I hope they return whole and safe.

jon

jon

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2007, 01:45:49 AM »
We are right thats what makes us different.

Offline fe352v8

• A Real Regular
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2007, 04:16:31 AM »
No, those who share your views are not right; they are just different sides of the same coin, trading in the morally bankrupt currency of small-mindedness, intolerance, sectarianism, and hate mongering.

Positions such as yours and those who share your views, insure that Muslims can claim the same justifications for acts of barbarity as you do for the acts barbarity you have advocated, and serve only to perpetuate barbarity, and that is truly sub-human.

The only difference is whom you hate.

jon

jon

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2007, 01:59:09 PM »
Would the world be a better or worse place without muslimes? ???

Would the world be a better place without america? ???

I know the answer.

Offline powderman

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2007, 02:00:02 PM »
FE. Theres a huge difference between islam and the rest of the world. We fight to survive, not conquer the world as they do. It would tickle me to death if there was not one muslim in the free world. Too bad they have infected the world with their Godless cult. If we don't fight them over there, we most assuredly will here. Can you not tell the difference between right and wrong??? You seem to be an intelligent man, but you have a blind spot concerning muslims and their agenda. POWDERMAN.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2007, 04:59:38 PM »
Some one for sure has a blind spot but I dont think it is Jon...

― Albert Einstein

Offline fe352v8

• A Real Regular
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2007, 05:00:23 PM »
Telling the difference between right and wrong is not a problem, telling the difference between what you would call Godless and God fearing is.

I see little difference between either, when one who insinuates they are “God fearing” calls for the elimination of over a billion members of his own species, because he feels they are “Godless”.

For some reason I just feel you lack the credentials to make that call.

jon

jon

Offline fe352v8

• A Real Regular
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2007, 06:25:56 PM »
Billy, the more relevant question is:

Is the world a better place because of people who share your point of view, or would it be better off without those who share it?

For me the answer is simple; the world is better of without people who hate.  For those who share your view; hey it’s January, the time for linen sales, buy a pillowcase or two, they’re cheap, cut some eyeholes, and hate a whole new group.

After all it is political incorrect to hate people of color and Jews, but it’s open season on Muslims, so grab your sheets and Bible, sing “God Bless America”, and kill anyone different then you.  Hallelujah, Thank God for Gitmo, cheap gas, and God bless Homeland Security, we‘re saved.

jon

jon

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2007, 08:05:17 PM »
 Llike i said I know the answer.  Its pretty simple to me. I don't hate I just know what is right and what is wrong. I am not from the non judgmental lavender sky crowd. ;D

I don't hate muslimes per say. They are a cancer. And I guess its like hating cancer. Am I also a hate mongeer for hating cancer? Aids? Heart disease?

Offline Sourdough

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2007, 08:15:40 PM »
Irronically, I have to agree with Billy.  I've been there, in the middle east.  I've lived amoungst them, and I speak their language.  Their coming to the US is actually the worst thing that can happen.  They will infiltrate our society and use our laws against us.  They will desicrate our religion, but if you say anything bad about theirs they will kill you at the drop of a hat.  They are totally intollerant of any infadels desicrating their religion. 

I always said Clinton had us on the wrong side.  Few people realise, or know what really happened their.  All they know is what the media told them.  If the same thing had of happened here we would have done the same thing that the serbs did.  And it is coming, it's just a matter of time.  I've left two lying on the tarmac, and two vaporised downtown in Beiruit.  Don't bother me a bit, and I will do it again if the need cames up.  They have already proven they can influnce our elections.  So they are learning how to control us.  It's just a matter of time till the US is a muslum state, and the Quran replaces the Bible here.  Just think how your daughters will look in an Abay or Berka.  And how they will have no say in their marriage or anything else in their lives.  And if their husband gets tired of them, he just accuses them of being unfaithful, he can then kill them legally.
What Is A Veteran?

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2007, 08:51:09 PM »
Would the world be a better or worse place without muslimes?
I think the better question would be; would the world be a better or worse place with or with out muslisms/christians, but should also include every other religion to be fair.

The answer to that is better without any, as some one said in this thread I believe war over religion as been being waged for a long time. I think that number was 700 years but the truth is more like 1700 or so. This can only be seen as insanity. There is no other word that can better describe it. So asking if the world would be better off without traditions that can only be labeled as insane then the answer is emphatically YES.

But if you are asking if we are better off without one side or the other I say no you need the opposition to keep every one in check under the current system. But I am ok with sending the entire bunch of radical extremist from all of the religions to an island some where and letting them go at it and let their gods sort`em out.   

Would the world be a better place without america?
Your vagueness amuses me. If you are asking as in “America” the country; then yes and no, yes as to our current political pool, but no as to we are too much a part of the worlds economy and police. But if you are referring to “Americans” as in the people then well…hmm… I think we might be able to do with out some like those who promote the genocide of a billion people based on a religion. The irony being that the hated religion shares many common figures and ultimately the same god just under a different name and mediated through a different “prophet/savior”. The continued insanity is disturbing and has no foreseeable end.

I know the answer.
Really well lets hear…

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline powderman

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2007, 03:36:02 AM »
I'm glad that Billy and Sourdough see the world as it really is. Come on guys, this isn't just about religion. It's about right and wrong, good vs evil, God vs satan himself. Every convert to islam is a soul lost. Satans time is almost up and he will take all that he can with him. This is not about hatred, it's about surviving. Open your eyes guys, these people are doing satans work and loving it. POWDERMAN.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline prairiedog555

• Contributor
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2007, 12:50:02 PM »
I don't know about muslims and satan, I think it is more about power and trying to make somebody think like they do.  They hate the west because if people become educated they drop that stupid religion.  Education is the enemy of islam.  I can just see my old lady trying on one of those head sacks and told to shut up and act like a donkey.

Any form of extreamism in religion is wrong, remember a little scuffle called the 30 years war, Catholics vs protestants, or the inquisition, or the romans vs the christians or most recently the catholics vs the protestants again in N. Ireland.  That is just a partial list.  It is not confined to any one group. 
Why do you think our founding fathers demanded separation of church and state?
Religion is best kept within a mans heart, and he should mind his own business about his neighbor.
The religion part is just a way of making the dumb ones strap on the bombs, The real evil that lurks in men is lust for power.
The older I get the more I question any man who says he is better than me and I should do as he says because he and God are tight.  You know how to tell who the true savior is at the 2nd comming don't you---  He will be the one that dosen't ask for money or tell you what to do.
Big govenment and big religion___ I'm agin it!!!!  Power corrupts.