Poll

Which do you find easier to shoot WELL full auto?

HKMP5k
9 (81.8%)
Mini-Uzi
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: April 01, 2003, 05:16:39 AM

Author Topic: HKMP5k or Mini-Uzi  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Mainspring

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
HKMP5k or Mini-Uzi
« on: April 01, 2003, 05:16:39 AM »
I just had a discussion with some folks, and I think that I'm the only person in the world who feels this way.  So, I wanted to verify that I'm not quite right, just so I can sleep better at night.  

Although I like the way the MP5k FEELS (and carries and field strips and looks, etc, etc...) over the Mini-Uzi...for some strange reason I can't shoot it as well using controlable bursts in full auto mode.

How odd am I?  :roll:

Thanks for your support.
The key to winning a gun fight is to take your time...quickly

If you continue to think as you've always thought, you'll continue to get what you've always got...Is it enough?

Offline redial

• Contributor
HKMP5k or Mini-Uzi
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2003, 07:16:53 AM »
I've never shot a Mini, but the full size Uzi is much easier to control than the HK PDW I owned. Never cared for that thing.

I got my fill of pistol caliber subguns with that one. The next item I put on a Form 4 will have a belt and three legs!

Redial

Offline DEPUTY

• A Real Regular
    • http://MGOUC.COM
HKMP5k or Mini-Uzi
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2003, 05:00:54 AM »
i have always like the hk platform, i have carried the mp5k  and the pdw and several other variants and always have stuck eith the pdw in a nice shoulder rig, mostly for work duty, although i do shoot the pdw well i have a huge amount of trigger time on it! using dept ammo so it is a good thing or else i wouldnt have as much time on it! now i also liked the colt 9mm system as well very easy to use!

Offline Iggy Hazard

HKMP5k or Mini-Uzi
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2003, 08:54:53 AM »
I've never fired either but I have a thing for HKs.
>>Chaos Uber Alles<<

Offline JeffG

• Trade Count: (5)
HKMP5k or Mini-Uzi
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2003, 09:05:37 AM »
I will go with the HK, closed bolt good sights, more ease of handling.  Single shots are more accurate for me...but I would go with the intgrally suppressed model, the MP5SD.. :D
Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff