Author Topic: Special note for Juno.com/ users....  (Read 354 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Special note for Juno.com/ users....
« on: June 19, 2006, 01:31:03 PM »
I really have enjoyed Graybeards over the years, my favorite website...but recently you have heard less and less from me....

Not because I don't enjoy Graybeard's as much as I used to..but because I have had to struggle with navigating the website..

It would take so long to post or even return back to a given forum...that I about gave up...

Just a couple days ago the dawn broke over my thick skull...

Juno has a feature called" Turbo"...it is supposed to speed up surfing and navigating...

A TIP: Juno users...turn off the " TURBO " feature...you will be able to participate at Graybeard's...it worked that way with me... finally;..Duh !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 06:33:12 PM »
Must be for their supposidly faster 15 dollar service. I still use the $9.95 a month service and I have not had any problems.
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 01:01:12 PM »
Thanks Guys;
    I'm looking into DSL...but I am so lacking in expertise with computers...I'll have to have my son (or grandson) set it up for me...

Good one  TM , you got me..

JH...yeah , don't see any value for the extra bucks...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)