Author Topic: Cartridge carrier  (Read 519 times)

Offline fishinguy

• Trade Count: (0)
Cartridge carrier
« on: July 21, 2006, 12:41:39 PM »
I was wondering if anyone knows of a good cartridge carrier.  I just got a new handi rifle and with it obviously being single shot I need a way to carry extra cartridges.  I saw a few online that slide on the buttstock but I want one that all my cartridges will not fall out of.  thanks in advance

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
Re: Cartridge carrier
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 04:57:00 PM »

Sure...try a neoprene Uncle Mikes shell holder...they hold great...and with a little foam rubber under them..double as a nice cheek piece...Walley Worlds around here stock them...  8)

You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...

Offline Lives2hunt

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 11:01:29 AM »
I have a leather ammo pouch sold by Midsouth which holds 10 rounds. Put it on my belt and I'm set. [/img]
Will hunt for food.

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 12:46:27 PM »
I use a sling with two shell loops at the top(they are usually empty).  I also have one with four shell loops, have never had any come out.  The rest I carry in the pockets of my jacket.  Most of the time you only need, and only get, one shot anyway.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline Winter Hawk

• Trade Count: (47)
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2006, 03:15:46 PM »
Uncle Mikes also has several non-neoprene holders, one with a flap to keep the cartridges from working out.

-WH-
"All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse and a good wife." - D. Boone