Author Topic: Bushnell Holosight  (Read 537 times)

Offline Cement Man

• Trade Count: (4)
Bushnell Holosight
« on: August 13, 2006, 07:06:24 PM »
Would appreciate some information on the Holosights - or similar sights made by any other companies.  I just got a Ruger 22/45 MKIII for fun shooting - plinking.  I already have another rimfire pistol with a red dot sight, which I enjoy, but wanted to look into a Holosight.  Would appreciate any experiences regarding the performance differences, good and bad points between the red dot type and the holosight.  Thanks for any info and opinions.
CIVES ARMA FERANT - Let the citizens bear arms.
POLITICIANS SHOULD BE LIMITED TO TWO TERMS - ONE IN OFFICE AND ONE IN PRISON.... Illinois already does this.

Offline gary0529

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Bushnell Holosight
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 10:28:53 AM »
I use the EOTech Holosight and LOVE it!
Have a Varmint barreled RRA .223 and can cover a 50 cent size target paster all day long with my 55 gr handloads.
Easily the fastest way to acquire the target, both eyes open, just swint the dot on target and squeeze.
Swapped out a mil-dot 4-16 for the holosight as I really like to keep the rifle for the possibility of use here on the farm. Can get on a loping fox/coyote/dog in the pastures ultra quick with great precision.
Wholeheartedly endorse the concept of the holographic sight.Ask our guys in the sandbox how they like it!