Author Topic: Handgun Club of America (HCA)  (Read 293 times)

Offline XD9

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
  • Match Grade Makes A Difference!
Handgun Club of America (HCA)
« on: August 14, 2006, 10:50:37 AM »
Any fellow members of the Handgun Club of America?  If so, I would like to know what some of you think about the club: benefits, website information, etc.  I joined last week.  The first coupld of days that I joined, I thought it was great!  There are some excellend articles on the website.  However, after I spent about 2 hours on the site, I ran out of information to look at!

Their site looks great until you join and have access to all the "member exclusive" pages that say "Coming Soon".  They also have a "Today's Story" section which has had the same story on it since I joined.  Shouldn't it be updated if it's labeled as such?  They also have a gun giveaway...however, the official rules section says the deadline is June 30 and the drawing would take place sometime in May.  It said the winner would be posted a coupld of days after.  No winner is posted and the giveaway is expired.  Update maybe?

Just wondering if there was anyone else running into this same problem with HCA.  It has potential to be a great club with a great website but it definitely needs some work.  The problem is you don't find that out until you've already joined.

Any feedback appreciated.
I'm an accountant and I carry a gun...'nuff said