Author Topic: nef lam stocks  (Read 520 times)

Offline crabbies3

• Trade Count: (2)
nef lam stocks
« on: September 02, 2006, 08:22:09 AM »
hi guys im new to the board a have a bunch of custom t/c contenders and encores and im really getting interested in these nef rifles after reading this formum for a few weeks i have a question for you all will the lam stock sets for the rifle series fit the little nef 410 shotgun frame . im thinking  of having one built for me by the fellows over at precision rifleworks as they have done quite a bit of fine work for me on my contenders/encores many tks for your time "ken"

Offline cwlongshot

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (158)
  • Shooting, Hunting, the Outdoors & ATVs
Re: nef lam stocks
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 10:08:16 AM »
YES,
 All stocks for the NEF/H&R rifles are interchangable.

Some differences can be found on older models. The forend screw has been threaded differently and the drop in the butt stocks is different. Especially older shotguns. They will still bolt up and work fine.

CW
"Pay heed to the man who carries a single shot rifle, he likely knows how to use it."

NRA LIFE Member 
Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline crabbies3

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: nef lam stocks
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 11:53:43 AM »
many tks for your reply another question what custom stock makers out there are offering the handy as after market unfinished stocks i know gunstocks inc does as i have thier contender//encore stocks are there any others again tks for your time "ken"