Author Topic: Why is the Pope appologising to hate filled muslims???  (Read 1336 times)

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
Why is the Pope appologising to hate filled muslims???
« on: September 18, 2006, 05:23:04 AM »
I for one am glad he offended  them. If any one group deserves to be offended it is them.
They offended me on 9/11/01 and no doubt offended millions of others. We have yet to recieve our appology. They continue to offend me , and no doubt millions of others by their nearly constant murdering in the name of Allah. We havent gotten an appolgy for that either. So why has this pope issued an appolgy for a few words?
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline Questor

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Why is the Pope appologising to hate filled muslims???
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 07:31:39 AM »
I suppose he had to make some gesture of apology just for the sake of decorum. The more interesting thing is that he probably picked something quite interesting in the first place, knowing that he'd get his message across first, then make a token apology later. The Muslims that we're hearing from, on the other hand, are probably just looking for any excuse to feign outrage.
Safety first

Offline DWTim

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 11:12:09 AM »
Considering the response, I think he made his point rather well.

Offline powderman

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 11:38:00 AM »
If I understood correctly he said he was sorry they were offended, but he never said he was sorry he said it. I read where the Godless ones have now declared jihad against the Pope, meaning his death. If that is done, or even attempted, the gloves will come off, Christians around the world will rise up against these Godless, subhuman, scum. I pray that the world wakes up soon and sees islam for the rapid growing cancer it is, and treats it accordingly. Islam is a boil on the butt of the entire world. Osama said that the world is his battlefield. Men, women, children, all are targets to them. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Heavy C

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 03:42:11 PM »
You're right Powderman, he only apologized for the fact that they were offended, but not for what he said.  This should serve as yet another wake up call to all those that believe these good-for-nothings can even be negotiated with.  Even the Pope has become a target.  Get ready!

Offline TeePee

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2006, 07:48:19 PM »
 :o >:( :o >:( Infidels unite!!!!!. Islam the religion of peace meaning to convert or DIE, DIE, DIE,!Yes not to insite violence but JUST CUT YOUR HEAD OFFFF!!!! ??? Come on now Just how far do we go to appease these radicals which does no good but to show our weakness. Yes your wife would look so beautiful in a burka. These people want to KILL you. These people WANT TO KILLLL YOU. YES these people want to KILL you!!!!! DO you want to go back 1000's of years. OK maybe this is just to strong as the truth. JUst as an infidel "christen" I will fight to my last breath for my family and country. If not appropriate then so be it we lose. BAN ME. >:(

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 01:10:36 AM »
lakota - I agree with you, and I also agree with the powderman.  The Pope apologized only because they got upset, not for what he said.

So, let's poison their water, nuke the survivors and set up a 52nd state around all the oil wells.  Mikey.

Offline Savage .250

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 02:21:59 AM »
  Islam is no doubt a major part of world unrest. What they (Radical muslims)
   advocate is death and destruction to all or put another way, our way or the
   highway!
   Seems like every night on  TV you see Muslims in a frenzy, screaming in mass
   about killing the  infidels or as the dictionary puts it,"a person who does
   not accept the Islamic faith." 
   As Christianity is what this part of the world is made up of........ does that mean all
   non-believers have an "X" on their forehead ?
   All Muslims are not of that mind set and as some have said," My neighbor is a fine
   fellow" that`s all well and good, That being said those aren`t the ones that worry
    me. 

" The best part of the hunt is not the harvest but in the experience."

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 05:02:52 AM »
Front page of today's newspaper: MUSLIMS DEMAND CLEAR APPOLOGY. I am sick and tired of this B.S. Every time this group of hate mongers even feigns the slightest bit of offence, their allies in the media and the Democratic party go into over drive to make sure that justice is done for the hate filled muslims.

I feel the same way about the hate filled muslims as they do about me and I will certainly not appologise for that!
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline ShadowMover

• Contributor
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 06:28:04 AM »
Let it start now. Winston Churchill made some observations about them in 1899:
http://msgboard.snopes.com/message/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/32/t/000460.html

You might have to copy and paste the above link to make it work.

They haven't changed much in over a hundred years, as Winston's appraisal is still accurate. 
quote:
Winston Churchill on Islam:

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

-- Sir Winston Spencer Churchill (The River War, first edition, Vol. II, pages 248-50 (London: Longmans, Green & Co., 1899).

Offline Savage .250

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 08:53:46 AM »
ShadowMover:
     The 3rd par in your quote about sums it up.
" The best part of the hunt is not the harvest but in the experience."

Offline WmRoy

• A Real Regular
    • Gun Collectors Forum
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2006, 11:11:01 AM »
Now they saying the Pope must convert or die................ >:(

Religion of Peace and Tolerance for sure................ :o

Offline TeePee

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2006, 06:48:17 PM »
 ??? >:( WHERE are all those moderate MUSLIMS????? They do not speak out against such radicalism. Are they all as one? There are things that we must do if so as not to submit or die. I will do neither I will service!

Offline magooch

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2006, 05:09:16 AM »
Let's hope the Pope grows a pair.  He diminishes himself and his station by responding to these wretched barstads.
Swingem

Offline WylieKy

• A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2006, 09:39:52 AM »
Since the muslims can Jihad, I guess we should get to Crusade!

WylieKy
This that I do, I do by my own free will.

Offline azshooter

• Contributor
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2006, 09:06:18 AM »
Obviously he is playing nice to try to placate the Islamo Fascists.  While in the short term it may spare SOME from their killing spree, in the long term extreme violence and destruction is the only thing that they understand.  There terror must be met with extreme response and dis-proportionate force.  Even Hezbollah admitted they would not have kidnapped the Israeli soldier had they known the response that would have occurred.  Despite their so called victory rallies, Hezbollah is not likely to pull the same stunts again soon.

Offline WmRoy

• A Real Regular
    • Gun Collectors Forum
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2006, 09:30:41 AM »
I was at a conference recently were a high ranking overseas missionary spoke on Islam.  He was very insistant that no recording devices be in the room and that what he said not be repeated on the internet or even outside of the room!

He did though very much 'cover' his tush by not berating Islam as evil.  I kept getting the feeling that he was very worried about the safety of himself and others and that his statements were continually hedged as a result...........

I think most folks that are in a position to oppose Islam are scared to death of them!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2006, 01:52:44 AM »
  Sure is comical...how the Jihadistas complain that the pope read a 14th century manuscript that says Islam is a violent religion...

..Then they immediately set out to PROVE just how accurate that manuscript is !...LOL
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline N. Michigan

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2006, 03:37:34 AM »
I guess it confirms the pope really is a coward and dosen't represent the "BIG GUY", Oh I forgot, he does support child molestation. :)

Offline S.S.

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2006, 09:10:50 AM »
This Violent faith is spreading like wild fire folks!
If it continues at this rate, In 50 years it will be
the dominant religion on earth ! In some Major
cities in the US you can hear the "Call to Prayer"
(or invitation to be a TERRORIST)
Yelled out over loudspeakers already.
It would be real interesting to see what happened
if a Militant Christian group rose up to face them.
It is just a matter of time I think.
I know many Christians now who are to the point
of Violence. All it would take would be a strong leader.
Militant Christian sound kind of Bad, But does the Bible not say
"He that has no Sword, Let him sell his cloak and buy one"?
I do not think it meant just to have one!
Where is a leader like Joshua when you need him ?
Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
"A wise man does not pee against the wind".

Offline THE DOC

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2006, 10:38:54 AM »
The Pope was addressing a group of scientists and making a very complex plea to allow reason to include both faith and ethics and the place of philosophy in the New Testement . In this Christian centered talk he was addressing a current problem , he puts in one sentance quoteing a 14th. century Emperor and the muslims hijack the whole of his speech . I seriously doubt if any muslim understood what the Pope was talking about , such is their low level of intellegence .
Why apologise to the ingnorant and unlistening.

Offline dodd3

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2006, 02:09:01 PM »
i dont trust  a single one any more.
bernie >:(
if its feral its in peril

Offline TeePee

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2006, 09:11:12 PM »
YES we MUST and I say again WE MUST do something against this JIHAD yes it is a ISLAMO FASCISTS JIHAD against you your family and way of life. They want TOTAL CONTROL and bring you back 2000yrs. KILL YOU or submit!!!! Yet you and I talk but do nothing. WE do nothing!! How much time do we have? Not long and we do nothing. What do we need to do?? WE need to start NOW!!!Dare say should we start in our own country to rid this infection. >:(l

Offline WmRoy

• A Real Regular
    • Gun Collectors Forum
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2006, 04:46:35 AM »
YES we MUST and I say again WE MUST do something against this JIHAD yes it is a ISLAMO FASCISTS JIHAD against you your family and way of life. They want TOTAL CONTROL and bring you back 2000yrs. KILL YOU or submit!!!! Yet you and I talk but do nothing. WE do nothing!! How much time do we have? Not long and we do nothing. What do we need to do?? WE need to start NOW!!!Dare say should we start in our own country to rid this infection. >:(l

What do you suggest we do?  I have tried to share this info with as many as will listen.........

Offline TeePee

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2006, 08:06:34 PM »
YES what do we do? Must start by finding their congregating places and then what do they preach! Would they not do the same in their own countries of the infidel. Then what? What do we do?Must we become more than our laws alow . Once the EU has been taken and it is at this moment WE ARE ALONE!! South America will fall with out even a sneeze. What BE CANADA, in 2001 I seen middle eastern men and boys dressed as any ,caps, short sleve shirts,shorts and the women in her BERKA. WHAT was that??? What do we do? The Mexicans invade our country and make it just that much easier for terriost to do the same. Is there anything left that we can do. I'm going down. NOT!! AS we think it is just a lot of nothing then the time will come.

Offline nabob

• A Real Regular
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2006, 10:53:23 PM »
First, you might want to consider taking a deep breath. This isn't the apocalypse come upon us. We can't ignore it, but statements such as "I'm going down. NOT!" indicate to me that someone might be over-reacting a tad.

Offline magooch

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2006, 03:24:13 AM »
Well I wish we would start to overreact to something and a good place to start would be the illegals invasion.  We must be extremely careful that we don't let the radical Islamist problem get out of control like we have the Hispanic invasion.
Swingem

Offline TeePee

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2006, 09:22:16 PM »

My thoughts do come from a deep breath of air. It scares the crape out of me more so when there are still others with the attitude it's not a problem. IT"S a PROBLEM! Let us all take a BIG DEAP BREATH and see the light! Over react a tad, if you see it that way at least it helps to keep the enemy at bay. To under react is to submit you know LOSE! Let the enemy have the slightest of an advantage like show any weakness!! I'll stop my rant for now.